a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Show off the 2014 Energy's.

Quote Originally Posted by nhns4 View Post
    Yep. Headin back tomorrow am to pick it up.
    Cool!

On my way. Time for it to come home lol

That APS looks so sharp. I am having a heck of a time finding a good dealer to give my money to. I have been searching for a 28.5 DL, 65 or 70# DW, right hand Real tree camo. However, after seeing all these APS bows I am starting to second guess the real tree. Just don't know how practical that camo pattern really is for Jacksonville, NC LOL.

Nice looking bows guys!! Are the draw lengths running true or long and does anyone know how the E35 with the ENS cam draws/ feels? Thanks.
    Elite hunter
    Razzberry Bowtech Heartbreaker (wifes bow)

[IMG][/IMG]
    My 32, I still need a stab.
    Elite Energy 32 Ninja 29/70 Trophy Taker Smackdown Pro Tommy Hogg single pin Stan Black Ice DS release 417 gr Axis 340 at 297 fps

If you used crosshairs to aim and shoot it, it wasn't an archery kill. A bow doesn't have a trigger guard. Keep crossguns out of archery seasons.

I think I'll be calling around tomorrow to try to find one to shoot.
    Xpedition Xcentric | Athens Exceed 300 | Trinity Archery Field Staff | Excalibur Micro

Quote Originally Posted by ClintRhodes View Post
    I think I'll be calling around tomorrow to try to find one to shoot.
    Are there any archery shops in MO open on Sunday?
    Elite Energy 32 Ninja 29/70 Trophy Taker Smackdown Pro Tommy Hogg single pin Stan Black Ice DS release 417 gr Axis 340 at 297 fps

If you used crosshairs to aim and shoot it, it wasn't an archery kill. A bow doesn't have a trigger guard. Keep crossguns out of archery seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by sublettejr View Post
    That APS looks so sharp. I am having a heck of a time finding a good dealer to give my money to. I have been searching for a 28.5 DL, 65 or 70# DW, right hand Real tree camo. However, after seeing all these APS bows I am starting to second guess the real tree. Just don't know how practical that camo pattern really is for Jacksonville, NC LOL.
    Obviously I have no factual evidence, but I have asked that question a few times before about the APS camo and most will tell you they feel it works just fine (great if there is actually snow on the ground and you are on the ground but that's not the case for the majority id say. but the explanation that made the most sense to me was that the white, whether on the ground or in a stand is seen as the clearing between the branches and such (especially in a stand with the sky as a backdrop) witch works very well. From the few picks I have seen and me and a buddy playing around with it one day, that held true. The hunter in AP camo holding APS bow in different stances in the woods blended very well.
    ~But this is all coming from the guy that bought an AP Snow bow, so I could be full of s**t and just trying to make my self feel better about it (Ha! beat ya to it) LoL!!!~
    Last edited by R.Hunt1; November 10th, 2013 at 08:55 AM.
    ~Live Free Shoot Straight~

Chill X

I wish I could see a comparison of the realtre extra side-by-side with the max1! The little color swatches on the elite website don't show enough to me! And I can't tell the difference with the pictures on there! Does anyone have a comparison of the two bows or like a close up on the limbs to see the camo!? Thanks!

Good point......I'm not sure. Will find out today.

Quote Originally Posted by SWOreBowHunter View Post
    Are there any archery shops in MO open on Sunday?
    Xpedition Xcentric | Athens Exceed 300 | Trinity Archery Field Staff | Excalibur Micro

Quote Originally Posted by paulm2014 View Post
    I wish I could see a comparison of the realtre extra side-by-side with the max1! The little color swatches on the elite website don't show enough to me! And I can't tell the difference with the pictures on there! Does anyone have a comparison of the two bows or like a close up on the limbs to see the camo!? Thanks!
    If you just wana see the difference of the camos go to Reatrees web sight and you can pull up full page swatches, but if you taking about seeing the difference of how it looks on those bows specifically that wont really help.
    ~Live Free Shoot Straight~

Chill X

Well I found a place that has Elites today but they don't have the 2014 stuff yet. I did shoot a Hunter while I was there. Nice bow. Felt really good on the shot.

Looks really nice!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtrail1 View Post
    Looks really nice!
    Just needs horns to walk by now.

Good luck!

You're lucky you get to hunt with yours this year. I have to wait until April for turkey season.

You're lucky you get to hunt with yours this year. I have to wait until April for turkey season.
    Saw all sorts of deer with my Pulse. And after my double they all dissappeared. The 32 has not seen a deer in the woods. Dang it lol. Its trying tho
    Even had the Heater body suit in action.

Anybody think the e35 is heavy. I own a e35 and a 13 hunter. Maybe im not use to it but the e35 feels really heavy and considerably louder and harder to draw back.......anyone else think the same???? Both bows are 65# 29" draw

Quote Originally Posted by badbassn View Post
    Anybody think the e35 is heavy. I own a e35 and a 13 hunter. Maybe im not use to it but the e35 feels really heavy and considerably louder and harder to draw back.......anyone else think the same???? Both bows are 65# 29" draw
    Heavy sure. Loud or hard to draw I doubt. (This coming from a guy whos been shooting 60 lb bows the last 5 years and been shooting a 65lb 32 with no problem. Seems ur bow may be out of whack. Not hearing hardly any its loud posts. I like a heavy bow. You hold it steady easier.

Saw all sorts of deer with my Pulse. And after my double they all dissappeared. The 32 has not seen a deer in the woods. Dang it lol. Its trying tho
    Even had the Heater body suit in action.
    Good luck, man. If you kill one, be sure to post pics. I haven't seen an Energy buck-kill photo yet. BTW, what did you do with the original string and cable?

Good luck, man. If you kill one, be sure to post pics. I haven't seen an Energy buck-kill photo yet. BTW, what did you do with the original string and cable?
    Heres and energy kill. Just not mine
    Still have the stock strings in a bag.

And levi lol

Heavy sure. Loud or hard to draw I doubt. (This coming from a guy whos been shooting 60 lb bows the last 5 years and been shooting a 65lb 32 with no problem. Seems ur bow may be lut kf whack. Not hearing hardly any its loud posts. I like a heavy bow. You hold it steady easier.
    By hard to draw back I mean compared to the hunter. I love the bow its a tack driver. I measured the ata and bh and they where dead on. Its smoother than my hunter but at the same poundage its not as easy to pull back. Less handvibe but seems louder........Idk.....

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast