Archery Talk Forum banner

Show off the 2014 Energy's.

76K views 424 replies 169 participants last post by  BucksnBass525 
#1 ·
Ninja Black E35, QAD HDX, HHA, 6 in Bstinger. Waiting on a 8 inch Doinker DISH for it. I'll post some more pic's later on.
27 DL,61 pound's, 440 grain GT Velocity 340, 50 grain insert weight and 125 Slick Trick Standard.
Compound bow Tree Soil Plant Archery

See less See more
#9 ·
I'm getting a 4 inch group at 60 yard's with field tip's and Slick Trick's:thumbup:

Smooth draw, no vibe, hold's really well. Best shooting bow I own and I said that when I bought my Answer. It's second place and my Spyder Turbo is 3rd.

#5 ·
With the G5 quiver. The good thing at my DL and weight I can shoot a GT 55/75 at 26.5 inch shaft with same set up as my Velocity's. The Velocity's seem to be a touch more consistent out past 30 yard's.
Bow and arrow Bow Compound bow Archery Field archery
Tree Soil Plant Compound bow Archery

#11 ·
I haven't read a bad thing about the E35 yet. Most everybody likes the 35 over the 32 by leaps and bounds.
I want a target black model but really don't want to wait for it, may have to just get the ninja.

#13 ·
Nice Looking rigs fellas.. I have 32 and 35's in stock, But I had ordered a 35 In Elite Target Blue.. Tempting me Everyday is the Ninja's and the Realtree Bows hanging there, and I do not have one at home... I hope Elite gets that bow out soon.. Or I may fall to Temptation.....

#22 ·
i just bought mine today, E35 ninja 65#. i shot 10 arrows throught the 35, picked up the 32 and shot 1 arrow and put it back down and grabbed the 35 again.
my dealer is selling Ninja's everyday, not to many camo bows selling here so if your looking, we have camo Energys up the but but new Ninja's are coming every week.

We need pic's, got to show off these awesome bow's.:D

#19 ·
i just bought mine today, E35 ninja 65#. i shot 10 arrows throught the 35, picked up the 32 and shot 1 arrow and put it back down and grabbed the 35 again.
my dealer is selling Ninja's everyday, not to many camo bows selling here so if your looking, we have camo Energys up the but but new Ninja's are coming every week.

#24 ·
Give me about 2more weeks and mine should be in. I ordered a E35 black riser, camo limbs, 70lbs, 29.5inch draw. Iam having anxiety attacks waiting for it lol.

#27 ·
Good looking E32:thumbup: Did you chrono before and after you took the leeches off and do you notice any sound difference?

#30 ·
Runt I'm getting about 296 fps with a 375 grain arrow 27.5 dl at 71#. Thats after stripping the string, it's 5 fps faster with the leeches off. Thats over a chrony chronograph. I have two other chronos to run it over and get an average. I'll report back with speeds.

As far as sound difference goes it is a little noisier. Slight bit more vibe and sound at the shot. Do I think it is a problem, absolutely not, but thats an area that can be very subjective from person to person.

I've picked up about 12 fps over my 13 Hunter with the same arrow and dw. Not sure if its my imagination but the Energy just seems to hit the target alot harder with just a 12 fps gain. Hope to try it out on a whitetail this week.

#28 ·
If you read my review you'd know the target Colors will take much longer. They are sending the risers to california for three step process to ensure an awesome finish starting with a polishing step of the raw material which hadn't been done in the past. they will be sharp and worth the wait. I ordered a Target Green. Patience is a virtue! Just hope I have it before the new year to get ready for The Lancaster Classic.

#31 ·
Starting to wonder if I shouldnt test drive one. Trying to find something easier to draw than my Assassin. I love speed bows but getting tired of being beat up by them.

#32 ·
Starting to wonder if I shouldnt test drive one. Trying to find something easier to draw than my Assassin. I love speed bows but getting tired of being beat up by them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.