Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hoyt Faktor 30 + Video Review

I wasn't interested in Hoyt this year but then again....Lol. The Spyder30 I had was in the top two accurate bows I have shot if not the most accurate. If this is anything like that bow it will fit me perfect. I am wondering if the finish is the same as last years? If so, I would be getting black this time around as I found the camo was not the greatest.

i shot a faktor 30 at the local shop tonight and it was nice but also some vibration at the shot. Just had a sight, rest and loop on it.
    2012 Mathews HeliM
    -- Helim Nation --

2013 Obsession Knightmare - Stormy Hardwoods Original

thanks for the review

Nice review I just bought a factor 30

I'd like to see a review of the Faktor Turbo. 33" I shot the Faktor 30 on Tuesday and it did kick out on the bottom just like the one in video review.

I bought a Faktor 30 today. First handled one a week ago and waited for one in my specs. Impressive bow. Bare bow I noticed a bit of vibration at the shot, now loaded up the bow is vibe free. It was ultra quiet either way. I shot it back to back with the Carbon Spyder 30 and liked the feel of the F30 better. After a recent albeit brief stint with a 35" bow, I thought I had sworn short ATA bows off, this bow won me back, it holds great.
    Prairie Phoenix.

Nice review... Thanks
    Woodbridge Arms & Archery
    Authorized Dealer for: ELITE ARCHERY - G5 PRIME - STROTHER ARCHERY - VICTORY ARROWS
    Woodbridgearmscompany@gmail Dot Com Also call or text to 732 301 GUNS (4867)

Nice review! Quick question, what made you choose the Chill R as this years hunting bow over Faktor?
    Bowtech Experience
    Spot Hogg Real Deal
    Trophy Taker SmackDown Pro
    Stokerized Edge
    Carbon Express Maxima RED/G5 T3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12