Prime bow lifts a SUV!

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Prime bow lifts a SUV!

Prime Bow vs SUV
    The stronger the riser, the less twisting or torque, giving you more solid foundation and improving your accuracy.

AT News

2. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

Whos that fat guy in the white jacket?

4. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

He is kinda chubby...

6. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

so if you had to lift your car an used your bow and it bends, is that covered under warranty?

Quote Originally Posted by asmith4 View Post
    so if you had to lift your car an used your bow and it bends, is that covered under warranty?
    lmao, that made my day, funny!

Need to ask Brain that next time i email him....
    killerbowstrings.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bowgooroo View Post
    He is kinda chubby...
    Ok. That's funny!!!!!
    "Just another fine day of grown men acting like 13 year olds over their bows" - Anonymous

anybody wanna buy a used bow?

"For sale, compound bow. Only used to life trucks, only shot one time."
    Ben Pearson MarXman
    Tru-Ball SweetSpot
    Bohning

Can you point me toward the target, please?

@ 1:32 "This is an SUV hanging from this bow, and it's in an absolutely perfect straight line". LMAO The have it rigged in the opposite direction of the static forces at full draw. They're basically showing us that that the handle is way out of line with the limb pockets and that the bow will be very susceptible to hand torque, LOL!

Under normal and even extreme use, a bow riser is never going to even come close to being under forces of this magnitude. I'll take a bow that torques less. I have other tools for lifting cars.
    Nitrum Turbo Blackout

If you used crosshairs to aim and shoot it, it wasn't an archery kill. A bow doesn't have a trigger guard. Keep crossguns out of archery seasons.

That is amazing! I'm not sure if I want to give up my pulse but I'd like to shoot one to see how they shoot and feel
    Hoyt Carbon Spyder 30
    Hoyt Carbon Element
    MBG,QAD,Magnus,Wasp,Goldtip
    Cabelas "Worlds Foremost Outfitter"

Quote Originally Posted by SWOreBowHunter View Post
    @ 1:32 "This is an SUV hanging from this bow, and it's in an absolutely perfect straight line". LMAO The have it rigged in the opposite direction of the static forces at full draw. They're basically showing us that that the handle is way out of line with the limb pockets and that the bow will be very susceptible to hand torque, LOL!

Under normal and even extreme use, a bow riser is never going to even come close to being under forces of this magnitude. I'll take a bow that torques less. I have other tools for lifting cars.
    No torque issues at all, at least not more than any other bow

good to know if you need to lift up your car all you need is a prime ,thats a true mechanics bow right there.

Yeah but can you run over it with a truck and then shoot an X?

Well, I bet the OK Archery bow could lift a Mercedes. If I can borrow your DST and a Mercedes I would show you...

So old and no it cant be done!!

Hey, has that SUV got a motor in it!

Pretty cool demonstration. I guess it is good knowing the strength of the materials used in the bow. Don't know what it has to do with the shoot ability though.
    Elite Bows, Davis Sights, HHA Sports, Trophy Ridge, Easton Archery, B Stinger, CBE

Quote Originally Posted by Trueball13 View Post
    That is amazing! I'm not sure if I want to give up my pulse but I'd like to shoot one to see how they shoot and feel
    They are like no other!! Shoot one but come prepared to buy one!

Wonder if my DNA riser could do it

It's forged 7075 as well
    SH Archery - PM Hidden Content here on Archerytalk
    Bowtech Archery Dealer-----Stryker Xbow Dealer
    PSE Pro Series/Mainline Dealer
    60X Custom Strings, Vortex Optics, QAD, NAP and more---Call anytime 724-487-4974
    About to be SUPRA EXT'D will review as soon as I get it

Who is the competitor ?

That riser bent like a wet noodle.

Bet it's going to be hard for Prime to keep bows on the shelf after this video. I'm typing on my phone right now on my way to get me a Prime !!
    Stable full of Old Hoyt Bows
    Doinker Stabilizers (Doink On),Tru-Ball / Axcel Sights, AAE, Bow Rattler, NAP Rests, Easton & Beman Shafts, Limbsavers.
    Tribe / Maitland 2013 Raptor 3D, 2012 Zeus G3, 2011 Retribution VTR <--------<<< For Sale (all 3)

Guess nobody noticed that the force on that riser in that video is exactly opposite from the force exerted in normal operation.

I understand that Prime are excellent bows and have no issue with them, but this is just another case of rediculous marketing hype BS. Proves exactly nothing.

For the people that don't take this serious- take away the comparison factor & notice this is a piece of aluminum lifting a car without bending or breaking. I think it shows how far archery equipment has developed if you pick the right equipment.
    ANTLERS125

Quote Originally Posted by AT News View Post
    The stronger the riser, the less twisting or torque
    twisting, yes - torque, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoythunter01 View Post
    Who is the competitor ?

That riser bent like a wet noodle.

Bet it's going to be hard for Prime to keep bows on the shelf after this video. I'm typing on my phone right now on my way to get me a Prime !!

Elite but they have a pickle/flash light holder riser now that totally reduces twist...Tho no proof or evidence Pedro said so....lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Derbytown View Post
    WEll, here I is. This looks like it could turn into a very nice place to visit! Be safe.
    Shoot Straight
    Derbytown
    You just troll all forums to hate on elite dont you?
    "I'm always amazed at the stupidity of the people on Archery Talk." Kevin Strother

Why hello...Looks like your trollin after me again...Truth hurts don't it....lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast