a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: See shot in scope

See shot in scope

Have to ask, I shot 2 does this year and could see arrow hit through my scope. I was just wondering if any of you guys have seen the same from you Camx? I had a another brand I hunted with last year and the bow jumped so much never seen the shot, as you know its great to see where you hit.

Thanks Jim
    "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and
    expecting a different results. "

"You can not control what happens in your life: what matters is how you handle what happens"

I haven't shot a deer with mine yet, but I do see the arrows hit my target thru my scope
    Gregg
    Camx Chaos 325

I know that this is an older post but I saw some tests recently of vibrations that were recorded with Xbows. I'm wondering if your ability to see your shot through the scope is related to the low vibrations of the Camx design vs what you were shooting in the past?

Glad that you like your Camx.

Jim,
    While I don't own a CAMX (yet), I typically see the arrows through the scope. I shoot a Darton, Tenpoint, Excalibur, and some older Horton Hawk bows. I think if you have a good scope and mount the bow properly, you'll see the arrow.

badwiskey

I did . I shot a doe last year with my SZ380 and I did see the arrow hit the heart through my scope , but I always use shooting stick