a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lost my Nuts & Bolts YokeTune link

Great info!

Just put it in the middle and shoot!

Just got a new pce with spirals when you talk about adjusting my draw length,how would you suggest I do this I know they are dl specific but can be tweeted a little. Using the string or cables?
    Hoyt Vantage Elite Hoyt Pro Elite Copper John EVO 2 True spot scopes Stan SX2 Britesite Pro Tuner Easton Arrows B StingerTru Ball Absolute

Tag

ttt
    Dream Season UF/Rytera Alien X/ Hoyt Ultratec VersaCam/CommandCam+
    Jeep
    Gary Fisher
    Buck Knives
    "Burn the village to the ground. Doo da, Doo da".

T g

Good stuff! I'll be doing this when my new strings arive!

Tagged
    2014 Hoyt Carbon Spyder Turbo 80 lbs; 2013 Hoyt Spyder Turbo 80 lbs; GoldTip Kinetic XT 300; Grim Reaper Razortip; Trophy Taker Smackdown Pro; GoldTip 30X; Twisted Archer Custom Strings

So no more bareshaft shooting at 20 ydsor beyond?
    2014 Hoyt Carbon Spyder Turbo 80 lbs; 2013 Hoyt Spyder Turbo 80 lbs; GoldTip Kinetic XT 300; Grim Reaper Razortip; Trophy Taker Smackdown Pro; GoldTip 30X; Twisted Archer Custom Strings

tag
    Hoyt Rampage XT 28.5 in. 65 lbs. with 60X Strings
    Gold Tip Hunter XT 75/95
    Black Gold Surge
    QAD Exodus

finished kitchen sink. arrow group is about an inch inch and a half over to the left at 40-60 yds. The rest was bumped barely over to 3/4ths hoyt kateraXL. Where should I get my last adjustment? yoke rest or sight? 3ed axis is on the money. and bubble is dead level shooting.
    Thanks

Back to a Maxxis.
    HOYT
    Wish I had a 34 Nitrum with spirals
    Hoyt please send me a free bow.

Quote Originally Posted by kilerhamilton View Post
    finished kitchen sink. arrow group is about an inch inch and a half over to the left at 40-60 yds. The rest was bumped barely over to 3/4ths hoyt kateraXL. Where should I get my last adjustment? yoke rest or sight? 3ed axis is on the money. and bubble is dead level shooting.
    Thanks
    Did bumping the rest over bring the group to the bullseye? Only do sight adjusting at 5 feet from target never move sight past 5 feet. To move your arrow group adjust the rest. Then to move your bare shaft to group with the fletched arrows adjust yokes.
    70#Pse Prophecy,Smackdown Pro,Apex Bone collector quiver,Trophy Ridge Hitman 5 sight,Gold tip pro hunters 75/95s sending 100grain slick trick mags 280fps into the pump station Thank you Lord for allowing me to live in this great country and be able to have the freedom and the ability to shoot and hunt with my Pse bow

It's shooting right fletched and bare shaft groups where it's at. A hair inside 3/4ths but groups are still left an inch inch and a half

Back to a Maxxis.
    HOYT

Quote Originally Posted by kilerhamilton View Post
    It's shooting right fletched and bare shaft groups where it's at. A hair inside 3/4ths but groups are still left an inch inch and a half
    Not under standing what all your saying? So your fletched arrows are still grouping left of bullseye? If Your 100 % for sure your sights are perfect than bump rest to right. How do you know if your sights Are perfect shoot a string at 5 feet. Where are BS hitting in correlation to fletched?
    70#Pse Prophecy,Smackdown Pro,Apex Bone collector quiver,Trophy Ridge Hitman 5 sight,Gold tip pro hunters 75/95s sending 100grain slick trick mags 280fps into the pump station Thank you Lord for allowing me to live in this great country and be able to have the freedom and the ability to shoot and hunt with my Pse bow

Sorry I was on my phone last night. Fletched groups and bare shaft groups are stacked on top of one another at 20yds. Fletched group great at 40 and 60 yds but to the left. I think my sights are on because at 5 feet I am splitting string with fletched and bare shaft.
    I bumped it a hair more inside so its inside of 3/4ths and groups are now walk back tuning, and still shooting fletched and bare shaft together at 20yds. Impact on the bare shaft is right there but the tail is high left which I expected.

Back to a Maxxis.
    HOYT

I must have missed the point. For years said was to untwist/twist the yoke to remove cam lean with bow at rest. At full draw you would have cam lean, "nature of the beast." So now, one adjusts cam lean at full draw and the cam leans with bow at rest. Sounds like trading 5 pennies for a nickel.

All as it should be, you're dead on close up, 5, 8, or 9 feet, and right or left at 40 yards and farther indicates center shot is off. So what do you want to do, move rest a tiny bit or find a bow press and mess with the yoke? I'll opt for the rest....
    Pearson MarXman, Limb Driver Pro, Muddy Virtue HT3s, Bohning vanes, Sure Loc Challenger,
    Super Ball Peep, Stanislawski MagMicro Trio, Deuce, Blackjack and TRU Ball ST360, 30" Stinger
    with Stinger back bars.

Tag

subbed
    Faktor 34, LD Pro-V, HHA, B Stinger, X7 Eclipse
    DNA, QAD HDX, MBG Ascent, B Stinger, FMJs

tag

tag to read later
    Bowtech Insanity,25.5" dl, 60# dw , Carbon Express Blue streaks @ 285fps, with Grim Reaper hybrids.
    HHA OL 5019 sight 4x lens and clarifier , Nap Apache, bling sling , Torqueless sideplates
    truglo stab with bowjax dampners , bowjax limb dampners and custom riser dampners .

Bowtech Destroyer

Marked for later.

Tag

Mee tooo - tag
    2014 Hoyt Charger

tag, again!
    2014 Hoyt Carbon Spyder Turbo, Blackout, QAD HDX rest, MBG Accent 3 pin slider, Tight Spot, X rod. Axis 340's.
    I have nuthin' clever to put here.

Tag
    The culture I stand for is sometimes lost into today's society, when in fact
    society was built on the culture of THE HUNTER.
    A hunter is more than a predator, a hunter is a provider...a caretaker...a
    leader. I will never make excuses for who I am... It's the way I was born... I'm
    a hunter... A BONE COLLECTOR!!!"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast