Thread: looking for target bows of the past

looking for target bows of the past

I am looking for some good pictures of the old X80 and MR80 target bows. Mainly the leaf burst / starburst and the USA Red white and blue bows / stars and stripes. Any one have some? I need some close up's if you can. Also looking to buy.

Still looking....... I have my stealth/BE ready for pint. Please help.

I know there are some on the American Eagle Bows web site...
    USA Level 2 Instructor
    2012 PSE Supra ME, 47#, 30",ACC- 390's Davis sight, FITA ring,
    Win-Win Inno Carbon Riser/Tropics 36#(38 tof), Redline arrows 690- DS Advantage-282grn@ 195fps
    2010 Hoyt Vantage Pro, XT 2000, Sprls, Sure Loc W BE 6X, ACC's 408g @ 259

The pictures are hard to blow up they get pixilated. I have some of the old books and trying to scan it to make it bigger is hard. I may have to take it to someone that can see the small picture and make it happen. I might be able to pull it off but would like something just a little bit bigger. I know they are out there. A very small few. I would buy them in a heart beat.

There is a Pro on ebay currently but it is a "camo" version...

LFM

Thanks but not a huge fan of the pro. Sweet bow just not the one I am looking for. The few that I am looking for are most likely packed away in some ones garage/basement and forgotten about. They are getting up around 18-20 years old now. I have been hunting this one MR80 (non light) for about 10 years now. Lost in some where in NC. silver with black limbs. a good friend and captain of my dads archery team built it when he worked for oneida

Well the Pro was made main as a Target Bow just some used them as a hunting bow being camo as well. The Pro was the last Target Bow that CP Oneida has marketed as a Target Model... And they are hard to find as well seems many are doing the same with them packed away in a basement somewhere... Some make it outside the US...

LFM

OH yeah nothing against the pro. They are sweet bows. Just not something I ever really went for. If I had enough funds to buy all the bows I wanted it is on my list.

ahh..."all the bows I wanted"...
    That's a nice thought.
    It's never really finished.