a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Hca ultra one shooter

Hca ultra one shooter

i guess i am the only one left in the world that is owning,and shooting a high country ultra one single cam bow, i have tried to learn more about my bow, i found out that from bottomed out i can back the limb bolts out 4 full turns, so this stroke victim, can draw it.i do know from 2007 , before i went to Iraq, it will kill deer.

mike crenshaw2013 Diamond infinite edge cx the Devils wrath 10.01 GPI, slick trick razor tricks 100 grain. &viper tricks broad heads and mx3, plus ram cats r100, Huntsville , Alabama .28" DL AT40 POUNDS DRAW Weight hoping to be up to 70 by Oct 15sims quad, limb silencers

if anybody knows anything about my bow, can you please tell, me what you know. i like shooting it.?
    mike crenshaw2013 Diamond infinite edge cx the Devils wrath 10.01 GPI, slick trick razor tricks 100 grain. &viper tricks broad heads and mx3, plus ram cats r100, Huntsville , Alabama .28" DL AT40 POUNDS DRAW Weight hoping to be up to 70 by Oct 15sims quad, limb silencers

none- i guess i am the only person in the world that shoots this bow?

OK, I don't have this bow but here is what info I could come up with based on research. The Ultra series was primarily made in the 1998 - 2000 date range. Go to High Country's website and look at the old catalog section under support. http://highcountryarchery.net/support/history I am taking a stab at it and saying it may be a High Country Ultra Force x1 based on the limited description. Compare yours to the images and you might be able to come up with the exact model and year. There are some specs posted along with the models. For any further you might want to contact feverarchery on this website. From what I understand he is an old school HCA guy with a wealth of knowledge. You could also try calling Doc at Archer's Choice in Chattanooga, TN (my 2nd home it seems). Their number is 423-443-4138. It's a retail storefront for HCA and they actually have some new old stock there on racks. They may even have an orphan sister to your bow that was never adopted. Hope this helps. Looks like you have been looking for some type of answer for a long time.
    High Country X10, HHA Optimizer Lite Ultra 5519 sight with 4x lens, Vital X Magnix rest, 30" front and 10" rear Cartel stabilizers

thanks a bunch for the info, and yes i have been looking for a long time, but i have not found it on the hca website i bought it used in murfreesboro back in 2007 for $425.00 bare bones, then had backwater outdoors to put a new string on it. so that told me there is info on my bow out there somewhere.many times i thought i will keep it for a back up bow, i can't draw my alpine sierra mag any more. so i gave it to my son.

after my stroke i bought the diamond infinite edge, because at the time it was the only bow i could draw sitting down, due to 9 weeks in the hospital and a lot of drawing muscle loss, so after backing the limb bolts off 4 turn i can now draw the high country.

im going to use a 01 brute force some this year
    Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn’t matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle: when the sun comes up, you’d better be running.

Was in Archer's Choice this AM and asked about your bow. The Ultra One was made in 1997 and is a split limb bow. Doc scribbled down what specs he had on it.

16" - 41 7/8 - 36 1/2 - 55 1/4 - L - 27 - 28
    16" - 41 7/8 - 36 1/2 - 55 1/4 - S - 24 - 26

14" - 47 - 41 7/8 - 60 3/4 - L - 29 - 31
    14" - 47 - 41 7/8 - 60 3/4 - S - 25 - 28

I'm no bow tech so I'm guessing what all those numbers mean since I didn't ask for an explanation

1st number on each line is limb length (ie 14" & 16" refers to the two different limb models that were made). Check the 1998 catalog on HCA's site, page 6 http://issuu.com/highcountryarchery/docs/hca1998

2nd number on each line is axle to axle measurements (this is the one I am guessing at the most)

3rd number on each line is harness length

4th number is string length

5th is a letter either L or S for draw module

and the last two numbers on each line is the draw length range given the module used.

Hope that helps.
    High Country X10, HHA Optimizer Lite Ultra 5519 sight with 4x lens, Vital X Magnix rest, 30" front and 10" rear Cartel stabilizers