Thread: Please help!! does it matter what brand bolt i should use for Covert CX1????

Please help!! does it matter what brand bolt i should use for Covert CX1????

Can someone please tell me if it matters what "brand" bolts can be used on my Covert CX1?? Thanks
    2014 Elite EN35 Black- QAD HDX - Spot Hogg Boss Hogg - Stokerized - Custom Flo Green Threads by X Fire
    2013 Elite Pulse Ninja- Trophy Taker Extreme- CBE Tek Hybrid- Stokerized- Custom Electric Blue Threads by Catfish Customs

No Elite, the crossbow does not require any particular brand, including Carbon Express. What is important is that you use the factory recommended arrow length, nock type, correct spine, and minimum weight. Your crossbow shoots a 20 inch long arrow with a moon nock. Make sure the overall arrow weight , with the tip screwed on is at least 400grains and you will be fine. Most arrows on the market have a spine factor that will shoot just fine from your CX1. Hope this helps.
    MCF Member
    MUCC Member
    NRA Life Member
    In the Wind>>>>---------->

Thank you very much.
    2014 Elite EN35 Black- QAD HDX - Spot Hogg Boss Hogg - Stokerized - Custom Flo Green Threads by X Fire
    2013 Elite Pulse Ninja- Trophy Taker Extreme- CBE Tek Hybrid- Stokerized- Custom Electric Blue Threads by Catfish Customs

I am going to switch back from the 20" Maxima Blue Streak to the Maxima Hunter 20" that came with my CX1 & now i have 8 new CE 20" Blue Streak Bolts to sell so i can buy me the Maxima Hunter 20" that came with my CX1 & i am going to be shooting the Carbon Express Dual XT Blade Serrated 100 grn for deer hunting this season do any of you guys use these broad heads ?

I have just looked at the Carbon Express Pile Driver 20" & with the 185lb draw weight do you guys think that the Pile Driver will work good with the Carbon Express Dual XT Blade Serrated Crossbow 100 Gn Broad heads ?

Guys i am just gonna stay with my Carbon Express Blue Streak for hunting this year they are lighting fast & hit VERY hard i have the others just to shoot with for fun this summer & when it gets closer to hunting season i will get my CX1 trued in with my Blue Streaks & my CE XT Dual Blade Serrated Crossbow100 grain Broad Heads .It;s not smart to just think that the broad heads will shoot the exact same as my field points so i will shoot a couple of my CE XT's & make sure that they are on target because when that shot comes on a deer everything must be in sync or youre in for a disappointment that could have been avoided just by shooting your broad heads a few times & fine tune if needed I am not gonna let this happen to me I have seen it happen to some of my friends .