Thread: vintage 1965 Black widow recurve bow and arrow box

vintage 1965 Black widow recurve bow and arrow box

I have a 1965 custom made Black Widow recurve bow and arrow box. 38#pull 28" draw 68" long . Arrow box is hand made has arrows and Strings and site in it. 870-403-2162. I am asking $700 for both.Can send pictures if interested.

Ok the value of this bow is all dependent on if its an X200, 101, X99, X85 of the TF. So which model is it. Does it have the black walnut riser of the all rosewood riser? Any buyer needs to know those things before they can even attempt to decide to make you an offer. To go for 700 its going to have to be the X200 or the 101 with rosewood riser. I am not dissing on the thread but trying to provide some clarity and guidance for the OP. Also is the serial number between 11311 and 14490 (as that was 1965 production serial numbers)?

The black widow is a Model 101 , serial number is 12707 which make it a 1965 model I think. I can send photo to emails or texts. Thanks John

the black widow has a rosewood riser, the arrow box is neat looking to. thanks for help.John

John so you have a 68" Rosewood riser 101 target with white glass limbs. Has the riser been drilled for sights, burger button etc. Most of them in 65 were not done that way at the factory. Some of the later T600's etc may have have been done so by Wilson Bros. I would post pics of it and put it in the traditional section too. Price of 700 for it if its in extremely good condition is in the neighborhood of reasonable considering the rareness of the Rosewood riser. Go figure it cost 139.50 in 1965. Those were the days.

My email is corleyj@hsu.edu send me your email I will send pictures.

The riser does have a sight still on it, the condition excellent. The handmade box is full of arrows , strings ,sights , finger things and arm shields, it is really neat.