a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Hoyt Factor vs Hoyt Carbon Spyder specs

Elite Energy 32 Ninja 29/70 Trophy Taker Smackdown Pro Tommy Hogg single pin Stan Black Ice DS release 417 gr Axis 340 at 297 fps

If you used crosshairs to aim and shoot it, it wasn't an archery kill. A bow doesn't have a trigger guard. Keep crossguns out of archery seasons.

Elite Energy 32 Ninja 29/70 Trophy Taker Smackdown Pro Tommy Hogg single pin Stan Black Ice DS release 417 gr Axis 340 at 297 fps

If you used crosshairs to aim and shoot it, it wasn't an archery kill. A bow doesn't have a trigger guard. Keep crossguns out of archery seasons.

about the same draw, quitter, no vibe, holds the same, lighter... all the benefits of the carbon.. all of them are very minimal for some its worth 500 bucks more for some its worth it for some its not... me personally I think its worth it and idk how but I thought the carbon had a better valley than the factor... now this is all with the carbon 30 and factor 30 I hope its the same with the turbo so I ordered one.... will be a while for my shop gets it in they have the 30 and 34 but there is a huge backorder on the turbo

Hoyt Factor vs Hoyt Carbon Spyder specs

Should have asked this in first post. How about difference in speed holing and so on Thanks

Sorry for spelling. I mean holding, speed and quietness and any other differences