Thread: Hoyt Ignite, How Soon?

Hoyt Ignite, How Soon?

We've got people waiting on Hoyt's new youth transition bow, the Ignite. Any word on how soon they start hitting the shops? The Infinite Edge has cleaned up in the youth market the last year and Hoyt finally realized they were missing a big piece of that market. It's something to continue to expand the sport with our younger shooters.

Best of luck and good shootin'.

I got one a few days ago for my son.

whats the price running on one
    your bow is just a Guide you are the leader of the arrow.

Pretty sure there $299
    Hoyt

We're told retail @ $280 bow only, $400 package.

Best of luck and good shootin'.

Waiting.... Have not got mine in yet!! I have people waiting on them to show as well
    I would like to thank my sponsors
    OutBack Archery
    Gold Tip, Extreme Archery Products

"Instant success is not handed across the counter with the purchase of a bow."
    CHEAP IS NOT GOOD & GOOD IS NOT CHEAP

Bump. Anyone have pics

I hope they are not as heavy as the edge. If they are, the PSE Mini Burner XT is going to smoke them in sales and shootability.

OMG! I just looks up the specs!

Mass weight 3.6lbs

This bow is a BOAT ANCHOR! Not a YOUTH bow! I wouldn't burden my child with a heavy youth bow even if I was a Hoyt fanboy. Hoyt needs to put that thing on a Diet! It looks awesome with good performance, But Hoyt made the same mistake that many other youth bow makers have made. TOO HEAVY! Take 100 small Kids and hand them this 3.6 lb boat anchor, then hand them a 2.0 lb Fuse Freestyle and ask the kid wich one he likes shooting the best. I'm really disappointed in Hoyt. I was hoping they would get it right. Poor kids! Atleast daddy will be happy that johnny has a cool looking bow like his. Almost as heavy as daddy's too. Doesn't matter that poor little Johny can barely hold the dang bow up! You can tell that the archery design industry is dominated by men with Big egos, lots of testosterone, and very little empathy and foresight. I feel sorry for the kids.
    The Rebellious Darton Fan! It was the CPS CAMS Silly! I want CPS CAMS!!!

Ive seen 2 of them on the shelf. Selling here as package only $399. They leave the shelf quick.
    Hoyt Spyder Turbo
    70#
    30" draw
    Easton Axis 340's. 433 gr.
    Ripcord rest- G5 optix

Bought one Saturday for my 11 year old son. He shot it yesterday and today for about 40 - 50 times per day. It seems to be a pretty good bow. He had a Mission Craze that he has been shooting.

Your not comparing apples to apples. The Ignite goes from 19" - 30" on draw and 15 - 70 lbs on draw weight. If you want something go compare to the Mini Burner you need to look at the Rukus or Rukus Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewboy View Post
    I hope they are not as heavy as the edge. If they are, the PSE Mini Burner XT is going to smoke them in sales and shootability.

Mass weight 3.6lbs

This bow is a BOAT ANCHOR! Not a YOUTH bow! I wouldn't burden my child with a heavy youth bow even if I was a Hoyt fanboy. Hoyt needs to put that thing on a Diet! It looks awesome with good performance, But Hoyt made the same mistake that many other youth bow makers have made. TOO HEAVY! Take 100 small Kids and hand them this 3.6 lb boat anchor, then hand them a 2.0 lb Fuse Freestyle and ask the kid wich one he likes shooting the best. I'm really disappointed in Hoyt. I was hoping they would get it right. Poor kids! Atleast daddy will be happy that johnny has a cool looking bow like his. Almost as heavy as daddy's too. Doesn't matter that poor little Johny can barely hold the dang bow up! You can tell that the archery design industry is dominated by men with Big egos, lots of testosterone, and very little empathy and foresight. I feel sorry for the kids.
    Bowfreaks Archery, LLC 417-466-4797 find me on facebook
    Authorized Hoyt, Mathews, Mission, Obsession, PSE, Strother, Fuse, Muddy, Black Gold, Easton, Beman, GoldTip, Carbon Express, Scott, TruBall, Tru-Fire, Ripcord, Trophy Taker, Covert, Bowfinger, Tight Spot,and Tree Limb dealer.
    Advanced Bowstrings Staff

Anyone have any guess on wait times on the ignite? I'm gonna place an order on a max-1 ignite tomorrow for my little brother, hoping it gets here by Christmas.
    Faktor Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by Dewboy View Post

Mass weight 3.6lbs

I'm a bit confused. What age group are you referring to?
    My Bows-Two '09 Hoyt Ultra Elite/'10 Athens eXceed 300
    Wife - 2006 Hoyt UltraTec
    Son - 2009 Hoyt UltraElite GTX/2013 Hoyt ProComp Elite GTX/2014 Hoyt ProComp Elite GTX
    USA Archery Judge/ Level 3 Coach