Elite 32

Thread: Elite 32

Elite 32

I've narrowed my new bow choices to two. I've shot a ton of bows and I love the Prime Defy but I'm not buying it until I shoot the Elite 32. Problem is none of my shops have them. Don't know when they'll get them. On top of that I keep reading the 32 has a stiff draw cycle. I'm wondering if I'm waiting for nothing. Is the draw cycle stiff for an Elite or stiff when compared to other bows?

I didn't think that it was stiff at all. Very similar to the prime PCX draw with a bit more valley in them. Once you shoot one you will have a hard time choosing which one to buy.
    Catfish Customs - Strings, Kolorfusion, and anything else to customize your archery equipment
    Complete string sets starting at $45! call or text 616-970-5355
    Xpedition X-ring VII - Prime Rival - Xpedition XR7S
    Xpedition Xplorer...and a whole mess of bowfishing rigs...

That decision may very well come down to the grip. If you don't like the Prime rubber grip, take a few shots with it off before you decide. I believe most were saying it was stiffer than the E35 shooting them side by side.

Haven't shot the 32 but own a Defy. So glad I bought it just a really nice bow. My GT500(which I love) hangs on a hanger in the basement.
    LH '15 Elite Synergy
    LH '10 Elite Judge
    LH '10 Elite GT500
    LH '10 Elite GT500 AT

Thanks all.

There's no problem with the draw cycle. It's quite smooth actually. A few 60 lb limb guys on here tried pulling back 70 lb E32s and decided the 32 had a stiff draw cycle. It's a myth. I'm glad I didn't listen to this and shot the 32.
    Nitrum Turbo Blackout

If you used crosshairs to aim and shoot it, it wasn't an archery kill. A bow doesn't have a trigger guard. Keep crossguns out of archery seasons.

Ahh...that will do it. Thanks.

Ive been a 60lb guy for years. Went with. 65lb 32 and have had no issues
    "I'm always amazed at the stupidity of the people on ArcheryTalk...." Quoted from Kevin Strother: Designer For Obsession and Xpedition.

Just changed the mods on my 32 first pull not much different than my 35. Maybe the 32 is a tad stiffer on the draw, and that is being generous. All else the same. Both are set at 55#s.
    015 Xpedition Xcentric ~ 015 Hoyt Nitrum Turbo ~ 015 Obsession F6 ~ 015 Hoyt Pro Edge Elite ~ 013 Elite Pulse

Spurlows Archery Frostproof, Fl. Simply the Best