a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Elite 32

Elite 32

I've narrowed my new bow choices to two. I've shot a ton of bows and I love the Prime Defy but I'm not buying it until I shoot the Elite 32. Problem is none of my shops have them. Don't know when they'll get them. On top of that I keep reading the 32 has a stiff draw cycle. I'm wondering if I'm waiting for nothing. Is the draw cycle stiff for an Elite or stiff when compared to other bows?

Elite Energy 32
    Spot Hogg Hunter
    QAD HDX Ultra
    CX Maxima Hunters
    Slick Tricks, Montecs, Killzones

I didn't think that it was stiff at all. Very similar to the prime PCX draw with a bit more valley in them. Once you shoot one you will have a hard time choosing which one to buy.
    Xpedition X-ring VII-Prime Impact-Strother Infinity-Strother Wrath SHO
    Prime Shift-Elite GT500-Elite Judge
    Co-Owner - Catfish Customs - Custom string, sling, arrow and kolorfusion work.
    Top quality strings at working man prices! Call/text anytime 616-970-5355

That decision may very well come down to the grip. If you don't like the Prime rubber grip, take a few shots with it off before you decide. I believe most were saying it was stiffer than the E35 shooting them side by side.

Haven't shot the 32 but own a Defy. So glad I bought it just a really nice bow. My GT500(which I love) hangs on a hanger in the basement.
    LH '14 Elite Energy 35
    LH '10 Elite Judge
    LH '10 Elite GT500

Thanks all.
    Elite Energy 32
    Spot Hogg Hunter
    QAD HDX Ultra
    CX Maxima Hunters

There's no problem with the draw cycle. It's quite smooth actually. A few 60 lb limb guys on here tried pulling back 70 lb E32s and decided the 32 had a stiff draw cycle. It's a myth. I'm glad I didn't listen to this and shot the 32.
    Elite Energy 32 Ninja 29/70 Trophy Taker Smackdown Pro Tommy Hogg single pin Stan Black Ice DS release 417 gr Axis 340 at 297 fps

If you used crosshairs to aim and shoot it, it wasn't an archery kill. A bow doesn't have a trigger guard. Keep crossguns out of archery seasons.

Ahh...that will do it. Thanks.
    Elite Energy 32
    Spot Hogg Hunter
    QAD HDX Ultra
    CX Maxima Hunters

Ive been a 60lb guy for years. Went with. 65lb 32 and have had no issues
    "I'm always amazed at the stupidity of the people on ArcheryTalk...." Quoted from Kevin Strother: Designer For Obsession and Xpedition.

Just changed the mods on my 32 first pull not much different than my 35. Maybe the 32 is a tad stiffer on the draw, and that is being generous. All else the same. Both are set at 55#s.
    Hoyt 015 Nitrum, Hoyt 014 CST, Mathews 014 Chill R, Elite 014 Energy 35,
    Elite 013 Answer, Elite 013 Pulse