a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Vegas Archery Shoot 2014 Registration

Vegas Archery Shoot 2014 Registration

Hi all, so I'm hopefully going to be competing in Vegas this year. I got all the info, location and everything, but how do I register? Where can I register online? I didn't find a registration page on the Vegas website. Unless I was completely oblivious to it. How do I register?

Also, who can I count on seeing there?

http://www.fieldarchery.org/tourname...gistration.cfm

registration is not open yet.

Chris
    sponsored by MK Korea archery and Fiberbow Stabilizers. (MK Korea dealer and Fiberbow stabs dealer). USAA level 2 coach.

Actually, it has been open for weeks now.

https://nfaausa.com/nfaatournament/vegas-shoot

hmmm, i have never seen that website.

good to know.

Chris
    sponsored by MK Korea archery and Fiberbow Stabilizers. (MK Korea dealer and Fiberbow stabs dealer). USAA level 2 coach.

Quote Originally Posted by chrstphr View Post
    hmmm, i have never seen that website.

good to know.

Chris
    The NFAA revamped their entire branding and websites recently.
    My Bows-'14 Hoyt Pro Comp Elite XL/Two '09 Hoyt Ultra Elite/'10 Athens eXceed 300
    Wife - '06 Hoyt UltraTec/'09 UltraElite
    Son - '09 Hoyt UltraElite GTX/'13 Hoyt ProComp Elite GTX/'14 Hoyt ProComp Elite GTX
    USA Archery National Judge/ Level 4 NTS Coach

Can someone define each of the shooting divisions? I'm not 100% on which I'm in

I think I'm in the Flight division. Is that correct? Pretty sure I'm not youth judging by the rules... How does one get categorized in Championship?

I think you want to go for the Freestyle Limited Recurve Flights. You can choose to go for Championship Male Freestyle Limited Recurve if you want to pay the higher registration fee, which gives you a shot at higher prize money if you can shoot really high scores.
    SASKATCHEWAN
    ITALIAN RISERS KOREAN LIMBS

Quote Originally Posted by hoytshooter15 View Post
    Can someone define each of the shooting divisions? I'm not 100% on which I'm in
    Young Adult - 15-17
    Youth - 12-14
    Cub - 11 and under

For recurve, you'd be under the Freestyle Limited Recurve flights, unless you want to spend the extra money and go against the big dogs in the Championship Limited Freestyle Recurve. Since I don't know your age, you need to choose based upon the age bracket that I posted above.
    My Bows-'14 Hoyt Pro Comp Elite XL/Two '09 Hoyt Ultra Elite/'10 Athens eXceed 300
    Son - '09 Hoyt UltraElite GTX/'13 Hoyt ProComp Elite GTX/'14 Hoyt ProComp Elite GTX

Cool thanks. That helps a lot

If I base any accuracy on prior posts you've done, you were born in 1999. Depending on your birthday, This puts you in the Young Adult category for Vegas, unless you want to shoot upwards into the standard flights.

Speaking as a coach, If you were my student, I'd be having you shoot within your division. I'm a firm believer that you shouldn't shoot upward in divisions until you can beat your peers consistently. Last years winner in Young Adult Male Recurve shot a 299 on day two, almost cleaning it. The 2012 winner almost cleaned it on day 1 with a 299.

That's the level of competition you're going to see.

-Steve