a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Mamba m6 Draw compared to ?

Mamba m6 Draw compared to ?

Hi, Today I drew back a Bear Motive 6 and an Agenda 6, how does the mamba m6 compare ? No dealers close, I think the Agenda had a smoother draw over the Motive. Thanks

interested too...

guess the lack of replies does not bode well for the comparison of draw cycles.

I have a M6 I would not say it's really smooth. But it does shoot fast and flat.

They do some kind of a trial deal. Looks like you have to pay upfront, try it for 5 days, don't like it send it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Madloader View Post
    They do some kind of a trial deal. Looks like you have to pay upfront, try it for 5 days, don't like it send it back.
    Only have to pay shipping I don't think they charge you CC until the 5 days are up im not 100% sure though
    "A country boy is all I'll ever be" Aron Lewis
    Stevens archery inception
    Black Eagle Archery Field Staff

I have not drawn the Bear bows that you mentioned but have the M6. It draws smooth in my opinion but it is a firm draw due to it being a speed bow. It does seem to dump a little quicker into the valley at the back end than I would like but I've not had the chance to try and tune that out of it somewhat yet. It draws very similar to a Mathews Chill'R in my opinion but is a little bit faster.

I did do the test drive for 5 days and tried other bows seemed smooth to me ( not brand loyalty, shot recurve all my life, 40 years. Had back surgery, can't hold the weight anymore) the extra features sold me ! (no bow press, bow hanger, customer service). I now own a mamba m6 and loving it!

I own a Nano, fast, flat, and single cam, no press needed, Great Wall, looks cool too.

Quote Originally Posted by titan-chaser View Post
    i own a nano, fast, flat, and single cam, no press needed, great wall, looks cool too.
    _x2
    APA Viper Air, Axion 7 pin sight, Trophy Ridge Whisker Biscuit Arrow Rest
    APA Viper Nano, Axion 5 pin sight, Trophy Ridge Whisker Biscuit Arrow Rest

I will have one in a couple weeks ill do a nice review i have owned a lot of bows including a insanity so we shall see

"A country boy is all I'll ever be" Aron Lewis
    Stevens archery inception
    Black Eagle Archery Field Staff