Archery Talk Forum banner

PSE Roller Cable Slide

20K views 121 replies 62 participants last post by  Thanatos81 
#1 ·
Anyone know if the mpproducts guy on eBay still makes the roller cable slides? I cannot find an active listing.
I have one on my DNA and so far have no cable wear at all. I would like to get another for my Supra Max.
Thanks for any insight.

#7 ·
he made a run for me a couple months ago... kinda got into trouble on here for creating a thread on here about em. for whatever reason the guy doesn't want to pay for a sponsorship on here to sell them so hes not allowed to advertise. you can find his email on here however, that's how I found one then just paypaled him the money.

#11 ·
I also posted on here about these and was told they had to delete it for the same reasons. He was selling them on E-Bay under PSE cable slides, but I haven't seen them for a while, I will tell you this, they are a quality made piece, and actually smooth the bow out a little. Cheers--BB

#14 ·
I just bought a Hyper Slide. How has anybody installed it ? Does the bow have to be put in a press to get slack in the string ? I did a test fit and it seems the strings have to be put thru the HS and then snapped in place while the strings are putting tension on the HS. It appeared that it was going to be a daunting task.
Not crazy about taking the bow to my Local for his bow press since I mail ordered the HS.

Whoops ! Maybe this should have gone to another slide thread. Sorry

#57 ·
I put one on my XF-DS and it was a two minute task. Just pull the cables out of the old one, put the new slide on the slide bar, and snap the the cable bushing into place. Easypeasy.
Oh, and gave me 6-8 fps out of the bow...shot just before, ~315, and just after, ~321.

#16 ·
I have had mine on my DNA since early summer and can not even see any wear yet on the cables. Shoot Mike a e-mail and tell him you want one, might just speed him up.
Ches.

#25 ·
I heard from Mike last Thursday that he had one ready for me. He shipped it Thursday and I received it today. I can't wait to try it out. I did have to wait a bit as I ordered it maybe 2 or 3 months ago. I think he only makes so many at a time and if you are patient, he will get it done.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.