Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cable slide conversion for Matrix and carbon Spyder.

Cool Cable slide conversion for Matrix and carbon Spyder.

Eliminate the roller guard on 2011-2013 Carbon Matrix and 2014 Carbon Spyders and convert to a more forgiving cable slide system.
    Includes bracket and carbon rod to thread directly onto the roller guard stud.
    Fits any 3/8" cable slide. Made from billet 6061 Aluminum.
    Made in USA. *** Supply is LIMITED ***

Available in:

Polished finish $74.95 + shipping CLICK HERE.
    Red Anodized $79.95 + shipping CLICK HERE.
    Black Anodized $79.95 + shipping CLICK HERE.

Major credit cards, paypal and money order accepted. Please click on the links above to order. Thanks!

AT Sponsor www.lum-tec.com Coupon code: Archerytalk111
    Eliminate the fixed roller guard on Carbon Matrix and Carbon Spyder. Click HERE. Aluminum Hoyts click HERE
    NEW: TPU Speed nock system. Available HERE. *** Brownell bowstring products distributor *** Email wis913@yahoo.com for a full price list.

ORDERED!!!

glad I seen it in forum headline...I usually miss out on these limited quantity things!!
    Hoyt/Athens

Quote Originally Posted by BowHuntnKY View Post
    ORDERED!!!

glad I seen it in forum headline...I usually miss out on these limited quantity things!!
    Thanks bud!
    Eliminate the fixed roller guard on Carbon Matrix and Carbon Spyder. Click HERE. Aluminum Hoyts click HERE
    NEW: TPU Speed nock system. Available HERE. *** Brownell bowstring products distributor *** Email wis913@yahoo.com for a full price list.

Nice and clean looking!! Good looking machine work!! Someone spent extra time to make them look that good!!

Ordered! Can't wait!
    Kifaru International

Quote Originally Posted by southgaboy View Post
    Nice and clean looking!! Good looking machine work!! Someone spent extra time to make them look that good!!
    I've seen rays watches in person.. there quality is 2nd to none..can only imagine these are the same!
    Hoyt/Athens

Ray knight is a great guy and really easy to do business.
    Thanks again Chris. Jim

Just ordered one. Thanks Ray. I haven't even ordered a Carbon Spyder yet, but I will be and I am glad to have this option for cable slide. Thanks a ton!!
    "I am JEHOVAH, and besides me there is NO savior." Isaiah 43:11 NWT (Revised)

2012 G5 Prime Centroid LH - Stormy Hardwoods Original Limbs/ Black fade riser
    2012 G5 Prime Centroid LH - Stormy Hardwoods Gunmetal riser/ Autumn limbs

Thanks guys!! Here is some inspiration:

very clean looking!
    Hoyt Matrix+ BLACK 28.5" 60Lb 329grn 297fps
    Hoyt CST 29" 61Lb 375grn 295fps / 320grn at 316fps

Placing my order as we speak!!!
    HOYT Pro Comp Elite (Spiral) 60lbs. & 29½", 330 grains @ 290 FPS
    HOYT Faktor 34 (Z5) 60lbs. & 29½", 330 grains @ 302 FPS
    HOYT Carbon Matrix (RKT) 72lbs. & 29½", 374 grains @ 308 FPS
    HOYT Katera XL (Z3) 64lbs. & 30", 374 grains @ 295 FPS
    SPOT HOGG, B-STINGER, GOLD TIP, TROPHY TAKER, SLICK-TRICK, HOT SHOT, TIGHT-SPOT

Ordered.
    Obsessed Whitetail Hunter/Killer

Subscribed for later...

Now if I can only find one of those stink in PSE Roller slides, my set-up would be complete...

These are going faster than i expected!

Quote Originally Posted by Ray knight View Post
    These are going faster than i expected!
    Hoyt put their order in yet?
    As long as there is carbon in the air there is hope!

Quote Originally Posted by StoneChaser View Post
    Hoyt put their order in yet?
    They like the rollers apparently! There are a LOT of people that don't even consider the newer Hoyts because of the fixed roller guard so these parts will change that. I know at least 20pcs are going on newly ordered bows that people were not even considering with the fixed roller. I think Hoyt should offer the cable slide as a factory option.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend View Post
    Now if I can only find one of those stink in PSE Roller slides, my set-up would be complete...
    Are they not on Ebay any longer? Those are really cool!

Are they not on Ebay any longer? Those are really cool!
    No more…

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend View Post
    No more…
    Maybe find the seller and contact them. Those were awesome! I should have grabbed a few.

Maybe find the seller and contact them. Those were awesome! I should have grabbed a few.
    Found him. He only had 2 left. So I snatched one up…
    Will order a cable rod soon…

Can you use this with the serving in factory locations for the roller guard? Also is there room enough to use a tilt tamer on this as well?

Quote Originally Posted by BuckKilla View Post
    Can you use this with the serving in factory locations for the roller guard? Also is there room enough to use a tilt tamer on this as well?
    As long as you choose a slide that is open enough for serving. Otherwise, it works best without serving. You can use a tilt tamer but it really does not do much good on the matrix at all. Some bows they are great but the Matrix with straight slide tunes so clean its ridiculous.

Too bad I just received my new ABB strings for the roller on my CM yesterday.
    S.M. PROSTAFF.......BLACK EAGLE ARROWS...DEAD CENTER ARCHERY STAFF SHOOTER....TRUBALL/AXCEL STAFF SHOOTER...BOHNING ARCHERY

Quote Originally Posted by ohiohunter02 View Post
    Too bad I just received my new ABB strings for the roller on my CM yesterday.
    If you want to do the slide conversion, you can send me your ABB strings and i can adjust the serving lengths for you and send back with the slide kit.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast