a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cable slide conversion for Matrix and carbon Spyder.

Chris:
    Will this work with the Carbon Spyder Turbo? I got one on order, just not in yet.

Present to Past: 14' BowTech RPM 360, 14' Xpedition Xcentric, 14' Hoyt Faktor Turbo, 14' Carbon Spyder Turbo, 14' Elite Energy 32, 13' Bowtech Insanity CPX, 13' Spyder Turbo, 13' Spyder 30, 12' Carbon Matrix Plus, 12' Carbon Element RKT, 11' Carbon Element, 11' Hoyt CRX 32, 10' Carbon Matrix, 10' Strother SR-71, 10' BT D350, 10' BT D350, 07' BT Guardian, Black Widow PAX, Hoyt Buffalo, 12' Parker Gale Force, 12' Scorpyd Ventilator

I have a 2012 Carbon Matrix Long Draw. Will this work with the Long Draw version? Anything special needed for the long draw version or is it a simple replacement?
    Thanks.
    2012 Hoyt Carbon Matrix RKT LD
    2008 Hoyt Katera XL

Quote Originally Posted by bigfreak View Post
    I have a 2012 Carbon Matrix Long Draw. Will this work with the Long Draw version? Anything special needed for the long draw version or is it a simple replacement?
    Thanks.
    LD versions are most ill effected by the fixed roller. I can provide custom string lengths to make the most of that setup. My personal Matrix is the LD version.
    AT Sponsor www.lum-tec.com Coupon code: Archerytalk111
    Eliminate the fixed roller guard on Carbon Matrix and Carbon Spyder. Click HERE. Aluminum Hoyts click HERE
    NEW: TPU Speed nock system. Available HERE. *** Brownell bowstring products distributor *** Email wis913@yahoo.com for a full price list.

OK thanks. So you are saying the LD version is more affected in a negative way by the fixed roller guard than a normal Matrix. If so the LD version will benefit the most from this change but it will need new string and cables? Sorry for all the questions just trying to figure out what is best for my setup.
    Thanks.
    2012 Hoyt Carbon Matrix RKT LD
    2008 Hoyt Katera XL

Quote Originally Posted by bigfreak View Post
    OK thanks. So you are saying the LD version is more affected in a negative way by the fixed roller guard than a normal Matrix. If so the LD version will benefit the most from this change but it will need new string and cables? Sorry for all the questions just trying to figure out what is best for my setup.
    Thanks.
    Shorter cables will be needed on the LD version.

59/40/37.75 works perfect with the cable slide and long draw xts1000 limb setup.
    Eliminate the fixed roller guard on Carbon Matrix and Carbon Spyder. Click HERE. Aluminum Hoyts click HERE
    NEW: TPU Speed nock system. Available HERE. *** Brownell bowstring products distributor *** Email wis913@yahoo.com for a full price list.

Order placed!
    Camo Carbon Spyder Turbo ZT
    Camo Carbon Spyder Turbo
    Carbon Spyder 34
    Carbon Spyder Turbo
    COBALT PODIUM XL on order

Order placed for a black one. Thanks
    Vantage Elite +'s (77#, 60#, 55#) And a Matrix with Spirals for hunting
    Things I Like: Honey Badger Bowstrings, No Limit Archery (Ringer Release and Grave Digger Broadheads), Gold Tip Arrows and Affordable Stabilizer Weights (ASW)

Do these come with a slide?
    Things I Like: Honey Badger Bowstrings, No Limit Archery (Ringer Release and Grave Digger Broadheads), Gold Tip Arrows and Affordable Stabilizer Weights (ASW)

Quote Originally Posted by Cdpkook132 View Post
    Do these come with a slide?
    No sir. They will fit any 3/8" slide.

Okay I will get one coming as well.

Mine is out for delivery!! Can't wait to get my matrix set up with it.
    Kifaru International

Guess what's at home sitting in the mailbox!!!!!
    Elite

These are a little too wide to fit the CS 30. I am going to make some specific to fit those. The riser bend is different and there is not as much clearance as the Matrix.

For the CS30 we need to cut a chamfer on the leading edge for clearance. So if you have a CS30, please wait for the updated version to fit. I will get them going tomorrow.

The CS34 and Turbo may be the same. Specific version for those will be started tomorrow. Smaller at the end for clearance.

Updated order links:

Polished finish $74.95 + shipping CLICK HERE.
    Red Anodized $79.95 + shipping CLICK HERE.
    Black Anodized $79.95 + shipping CLICK HERE.

New version starting to make tomorrow to fit the Carbon Spyders. The current version bumps the riser protrusion so will not thread on all the way. If you ordered one of the current ones for your carbon Spyder we will exchange it for the new one as soon as they are done. These should get done fairly quick. The riser comes VERY close to the roller guard on the Carbon Spyders and it could not be seen in pictures. We figured it was the same as the Matrix and we matched up the roller guard from a carbon spyder - its the same but these Spyders need more clearance for the riser tube. So here is the updated version to fit the Spyders.

Ordered a black one, already have my slide. hurry up Christmas!!!

I have the 2013 Spyder 34 LD.. Will you be making anything for them?????

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pakrow View Post
    I have the 2013 Spyder 34 LD.. Will you be making anything for them?????

Thanks
    Yes. They are in the works! 1-2 weeks i hope they should be ready.

Camo Carbon Spyder Turbo
    Carbon Spyder 34
    Carbon Spyder Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by AVENSTOKE View Post
    Thats a shooter right there!! GTX cams and cable slide.

Mine arrived today. What's the install procedures on a matrix? Anything I should be on the look out for?

Ideal setup for the Matrix - Make control cable 3/8" shorter than stock and buss cable 1/4" shorter than stock. Timing should be spot on, brace should increase a touch as well. Use Alpha Elite cable serving lengths.

Camo Carbon Spyder Turbo
    Carbon Spyder 34
    Carbon Spyder Turbo

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast