a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Cable slide conversion for Matrix and carbon Spyder.

Quote Originally Posted by hometownhero View Post
    What is the benefit between this and the roller guard?
    Less riser flex, limb twist and cam lean. Smoother draw. The fixed roller guard does not allow the cables to move rearward with the axles. The slide takes out the extra stress and smoothes out the draw considerably.

AT Sponsor www.lum-tec.com Coupon code: Archerytalk111
    Eliminate the fixed roller guard on Carbon Matrix and Carbon Spyder. Click HERE. Aluminum Hoyts click HERE
    NEW: TPU Speed nock system. Available HERE. *** Brownell bowstring products distributor *** Email wis913@yahoo.com for a full price list.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray knight View Post
    Less riser flex, limb twist and cam lean. Smoother draw. The fixed roller guard does not allow the cables to move rearward with the axles. The slide takes out the extra stress and smoothes out the draw considerably.
    Do you need an element for measurement ?
    PSE EXRCIST
    grave digger trocar tip broadhead,
    .300 grain Vap traveling at warp speed
    Proud member of team overkill

None in blue eh. Thats to bad.

Quote Originally Posted by bambikiller View Post
    Do you need an element for measurement ?
    Maybe. I will hit you up if i do!
    Eliminate the fixed roller guard on Carbon Matrix and Carbon Spyder. Click HERE. Aluminum Hoyts click HERE
    NEW: TPU Speed nock system. Available HERE. *** Brownell bowstring products distributor *** Email wis913@yahoo.com for a full price list.

None in blue eh. Thats to bad.
    Custom colors are possible. We have done blue anodizing plenty of times.

Is the rod carbon or aluminum? Blue rod with black adapter would be slick as well.

Maybe. I will hit you up if i do!
    Okey dokey
    PSE EXRCIST
    grave digger trocar tip broadhead,
    .300 grain Vap traveling at warp speed
    Proud member of team overkill

Is the rod carbon or aluminum? Blue rod with black adapter would be slick as well.
    3/8" carbon. You can also use aluminum if you want but they come with carbon rod.

Wow nice paint work!!!
    Yes! I'm drooling!!!
    You can do more with a kind word AND a gun than with just a kind word.

Will any if these fit a maxxis 35?.. im thinking of picking one up for a build with spirals.

Quote Originally Posted by Ddenney View Post
    Will any if these fit a maxxis 35?.. im thinking of picking one up for a build with spirals.
    The ones that are being machined now are designed for the aluminum bows. They should be done shortly.

ready to see one for a carbon spyder turbo. pm me when they will be available and whats needed to put them on

How are these coming along?

Cable slide conversion for Matrix and carbon Spyder.

The spyder bracket and aluminum brackets should be done next week according to the machine shop. They are closed for the holidays between 12/24 and 1/2.

How about the Vector 32? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Patrol504 View Post
    How about the Vector 32? Thanks
    In the works!

are there any left?

Quote Originally Posted by bowfamily9 View Post
    are there any left?
    Yes and a shorter version should hopefully be done by Friday. To fit carbon spyders and #3 cam Matrix will have more clearance.

These are all calculated and my suggested ideal string and cable lengths to get the most from the cable slide on the Matrix. I have not tested all of them but my franken calculator has never led me wrong on lengths.

FUEL cam:
    #1 51 1/2 - 40 1/8 - 36 1/8
    #2 54 1/2 - 38 7/8 - 36 7/8
    #3 57 3/4 - 39 3/8 - 37 3/8
    LD 58 5/8 - 40 1/4 - 38 1/4

RKT cam:
    #1 51 7/8 - 40 1/4 - 37 15/16
    #2 54 3/4 - 38 7/8 - 36 5/8
    #3 58 1/4 - 39 5/8 - 37 3/8
    LD 58 1/2 - 39 7/8 - 37 5/8

***Note to your string builders***

Use Alpha Elite cable serving specs (no roller serving) and Matrix string serving specs. 8.5" yokes work perfect.

Use at your own risk!
    I have 2 questions:
    1. Why are these string lengths different than those for a 2010 Matrix? If converting to a cable slide shouldn't your bow then be the same as a 2010?
    2. Couldn't a 2010 Matrix cable rod assembly be ordered from Hoyt?
    2014 ProComp Elite XL, 2011 Carbon Matrix Plus
    2005 Vipertec XT2000 Spiral Camo, 2004 Supertec Spiral Flame (SuperFlamingTec)
    2003 Protec XT3000 Spiral Camo, 2004 Protec XT2000 Sprial Silver Flame

Quote Originally Posted by Good351 View Post
    I have 2 questions:
    1. Why are these string lengths different than those for a 2010 Matrix? If converting to a cable slide shouldn't your bow then be the same as a 2010?
    2. Couldn't a 2010 Matrix cable rod assembly be ordered from Hoyt?
    Different cams!! Different risers too. The 2010 riser is shorter and limb angle is a little different as well. The 2010 slide mounts differently. It won't fit the roller guard bows.

Different cams!! Different risers too. The 2010 riser is shorter and limb angle is a little different as well. The 2010 slide mounts differently. It won't fit the roller guard bows.
    Ah, I did not know the risers were different.. Woulda been nice if the 2010 slide assembly would have fit newer bows.
    2014 ProComp Elite XL, 2011 Carbon Matrix Plus
    2005 Vipertec XT2000 Spiral Camo, 2004 Supertec Spiral Flame (SuperFlamingTec)
    2003 Protec XT3000 Spiral Camo, 2004 Protec XT2000 Sprial Silver Flame

Cable slide conversion for 2013 Matrix g3. with No #1 cam @26" 50 to 60lbs, What comes with the kit? What cable slide have you had the best luck with? Do you have to go with the new string and cable measurements? Can you use the stock one's? if so, what has to done with them to make it work correctly?

Quote Originally Posted by blakeman View Post
    Cable slide conversion for 2013 Matrix g3. with No #1 cam @26" 50 to 60lbs, What comes with the kit? What cable slide have you had the best luck with? Do you have to go with the new string and cable measurements? Can you use the stock one's? if so, what has to done with them to make it work correctly?
    Kit comes with an Aluminum bracket and a carbon rod. You can use any 3/8" cable slide. I posted IDEAL lengths in this thread but you can use your stock strings if you want to take a few out of the buss and put a few in the control.

The shorter version will be late next week according to our machine shop and will have clearance for the Carbon Spyder and #3 cam Matrix

Will the units for the Maxxis 35 be the same (interchangeable) as with the CRX 35?
    Elite GT500
    Bowtech 82nd Airborne
    Bowtech Guardian
    Bowtech Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by wdriver View Post
    Will the units for the Maxxis 35 be the same (interchangeable) as with the CRX 35?
    Yes those will be the same part. Still waiting on the shop to finish the prototypes on those. They are super difficult to machine i guess.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast