Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Cable slide conversion for Matrix and carbon Spyder.

Excellent! I'll be getting one in matte black....
    Elite GT500
    Bowtech 82nd Airborne
    Bowtech Guardian
    Bowtech Soldier

Slide kits are sold out. We have another version in the works but not ready just yet.
    AT Sponsor www.lum-tec.com Coupon code: Archerytalk111
    Eliminate the fixed roller guard on Carbon Matrix and Carbon Spyder. Click HERE. Aluminum Hoyts click HERE
    NEW: TPU Speed nock system. Available HERE. *** Brownell bowstring products distributor *** Email wis913@yahoo.com for a full price list.

Ray all I can say is wow! I'm so impressed!

uploadfromtaptalk1392509383758.jpguploadfromtaptalk1392509396058.jpg

2011 Matrix, #3 Fuel Cam.

I made my own cable slide conversion just to see what the difference would be. I make my own stabilizer weights and mounting brackets so I figured I might as well try this conversion as well. My bow was shooting great with the roller guard and Vegas was coming up so I was a bit hesitant.. I made the aluminum adapter, glued in a piece of carbon rod, found a slide and twisted the strings/cables up like Ray suggests in this thread. It shot so great that I ended up shooting it just a week later in Vegas. A couple weeks ago I had new strings built using Ray's custom lengths. Man what a difference those string lengths made!! It tuned so easy! Perfect bullet hole at 3 distances right away.

I would highly recommend this conversion to anyone wanting to get the most out of their Matrix/Spyder!

I'd like to thank Ray for going to the effort of making these slide conversions and figuring out the string lengths as well as posting them for everyone to use.

Here are a couple pics of my version, Ray's is much nicer!!

Finished:
    2014 ProComp Elite XL, 2011 Carbon Matrix Plus
    2005 Vipertec XT2000 Spiral Camo, 2004 Supertec Spiral Flame (SuperFlamingTec)
    2003 Protec XT3000 Spiral Camo, 2004 Protec XT2000 Sprial Silver Flame

Can you get one for factor a turbo yet?
    70#Pse Prophecy,Smackdown Pro,Apex Bone collector quiver,Trophy Ridge Hitman 5 sight,Gold tip pro hunters 75/95s sending 100grain slick trick mags 280fps into the pump station Thank you Lord for allowing me to live in this great country and be able to have the freedom and the ability to shoot and hunt with my Pse bow

Are these still available

2014 pro comp FX
    2014 factor turbo

back in stock! New version is also available for Hoyt "Turbo" aluminum models.
    Eliminate the fixed roller guard on Carbon Matrix and Carbon Spyder. Click HERE. Aluminum Hoyts click HERE
    NEW: TPU Speed nock system. Available HERE. *** Brownell bowstring products distributor *** Email wis913@yahoo.com for a full price list.

Quote Originally Posted by tripleb2431 View Post
    Can you get one for factor a turbo yet?
    Yes sir!! Right here: http://www.wiegandwatches.net/cable-...bo-models.html

cs2al-02.jpg

Ttt

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345