2nd Chance Archery is proud to announce that we are now shipping all of the 2014 Obsession bows. We are kicking off this new relationship with a very special limited time offer - We will setup and fully 4 phase tune (QAD HDX rest required) your new Evolution free of charge...just order the bow and rest from us and we'll get the rig in tip top shooting shape before it leaves the shop. $875 bare bow + $125 QAD HDX...$1,000 TYD
You can now view the results of our first Evolution build/tune/video here on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqhQ_uMvH7E
This offer includes the following services:
1. Mounting the rest and serving all felt with a moisture barrier on the prong and retaining bar (as seen in all my ads here on AT and in my videos)
2. Timing the draw cord to perfection without any pressure on the bus cable at full draw (must be done on a draw board, does your shop even use one?)
3. Centershot/paper tune
4. Walk back tune out to 40+ yards
5. Bare shaft tuning for correct spine match (will use Victory VAP, or you can send your arrows to me for tuning/dynamic spine verification w your bow).
6. Film a short tuning video of your specific rig and post on YouTube/Vimeo to document the results of your specific build.
We will be offering these services with EVERY Obsession bow that we sell in 2014, but it will only be "free" until the first of the year so get your Evolution on order with me through PM to secure your spot. All bows ordered "bare" will have cams sync'd with mod posts and limb stops set EVERY time.
We at 2nd Chance feel that this is the best way for us to provide our clients with the ultimate in a bow buying experience while building our reputation with Obsession bows for quality Customer Service first and foremost.
All specifications can be found in my signature or online at www.obsessionbows.com
Here are a couple of examples of Evolutions already built and one just before it went into a box for shipment. The all black 65# Evolution is an example of a fully built 3D rig that is going to make the new owner very very happy...
Click image for larger version.