a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Has anyone shot a 2014 Pse Drive LT or the 2013 Drive?

Cool Has anyone shot a 2014 Pse Drive LT or the 2013 Drive?

Is there any changes from 13 to 14's? if so what? How do they shot? How does it compare to other bow's in it's class? How the draw curve? If anyone owns one or has shot one, please give your opinion's or thoughts on this bow. Thanks

I shot the drive, very smooth no hump all the way to the wall. there is not much valley (like most pse's). the shot was very nice no real noticeable kick or vibe. it is however a little on the heavy side. great bow for the price and i would have chose it over the ballistic and the charger. hope this helps
    13 AP ELITE PULSE
    DIAMOND OUTLAW
    27.5/65
    DCA arrows

I own the 2013 DRIVE but I have not shot the 2014 DRIVE LT. The draw cycle on the 2013 DRIVE is very smooth and it has a very solid back wall. There is little to no vibration or noise at the shot. The one thing that I do not like to do is to talk down any bow manufacturer so please do not take this that way. Before I purchased the DRIVE is actually compared it side-by-side with the Hoyt Charger, Mathews Creed, Prime Shift, and the Bear Motive 7 and I could not tell the difference between the $800.00 bows and the $500.00 PSE. I was comparing issues like speed, noise, vibration, draw cycle, back wall, and fit and finish and I was totally impressed with the DRIVE so that is what I bought. I really liked the other bow also and I was a long time Mathews shooter but I just could not get over the DRIVE. All bows were set at 60#, 28" DL and shooting a 375 grain arrow and the DRIVE was faster or just as fast as the other bows I shot. As for the 2014 DRIVE LT I think that the only difference is the limb angle (pre stress) brace height and the ATA. The LT is faster and I think it gets its speed from the pre-stressed limbs. I plan to shoot one soon but I have no plans to get rid of my 2013 DRIVE. Shoot them, I think you will be impressed but I really suggest shooting other bows and compare them for yourself.

I have shot a '13 Drive, and I think my only complaint is how heavy it is for a shorter ATA bow compared to my Phenom (they feel like they weigh the same). It is a very solid bow and the DC cams are smooth. I can't speak for the '14 Drive LT but from my understanding there were little to no changes. It's a tough choice against the Hoyt Charger and in the end if comes down to which valley you like better I think.
    southpaw
    compound/single cam/60#/26.5"/379gr/247fps
    traditional/recurve/40# @ 28"/uber slow

Anyone else???
    Bump

I have shot both, I like them both,,, the drive lt lost a little bit of draw length,(1/2") but gained about 10fps, the lt is 1/2" longer ata, and .3 # lighter in weight,,, both are a great choice

I've not shot one yet, but I'll be getting a '14 Drive as soon as seasons over. It seems to have pretty much everything I'm looking for in a hunting rig, and at a great price too.

I took 4 deer this year with 13 drive great bow quiet smooth draw just a great bow at any price range can't wait to try the lt
    2013 bowtech experience
    2014 prime impact

I also bought a 13 Drive and killed 3 deer and agobbler with mine. It performs great. I have not shot the DLT but dont like they cut the brace height 3/4 a inch for speed.
    Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn’t matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle: when the sun comes up, you’d better be running.

The LT is by far the best shooting "budget " bow I have shot for 2014 .

Definitely one the most underrated bows out there!

Awsome bow. Cant go wrong

I shot the '14 Drive yesterday. It's very smooth and would make a great no-nonsense Whitetail bow.
    PSE Pro Staff HHA Field Staff Americas Best Bowstrings
    President-Neuse River Bowhunters
    X-Force Baby!