Thread: New 2014 Bear Attitude

New 2014 Bear Attitude

I just bought the Bear Attitude, but I am a lefty so I have not shot it yet. If anyone has shot it or has any review/opinion. My first new bow too, so I'm pretty excited.

The attitude replaced the encounter with a new riser design and black limbs standard it is a great bow yea it's not the agenda or a top line bow but get it properly tuned and it will shoot great also consider getting new strings for it soon as I am not to pressed with bears strings. Among the many string builders in here I would recommend vapor trail they make a great string and go nice on the attitude. Also upgrade the d loop that came on it as well the stock from bear are way to big. I am left handed and have shot the three we have in left handed and tuned them and they shoot great. Good luck and good shooting.
    Hoyt Powerhawk 28.5" 60# cm bowstring nap quicktune apex 4 pin tundra st epic 400s
    Hoyt Spyder Turbo 28.5" 60# ripcord sos extreme archery products exr easton axis 400s & lightspeed 3d 400s
    BLACKOUT HUNTING
    "Hit Em' So Hard They BLACKOUT!!"

I just got my new Attitude on Tuesday and I am loving it! I went to the shop thinking I really wanted the PSE Vision. After shooting 4 different bows (Attitude, Authority, Vision and Surge) I REALLY preferred both Bears over the two PSE choices which really surprised me!! I am on a budget and couldn't swing the Authority but honestly there was minimal difference between the authority and attitude in terms of comfort and feel. I can't say enough how much I really love my new Attitude! Don't buy online... Go find a shop and try out several choices before buying to make sure you get what YOU like best rather than what you read or see on YouTube. Good luck!

Mike

last Saturday, Bought a Bear Attitude 50 pound pull rth bow, it was thanks to santa. then today i bought a box of Beman ics hunter patriot 400 arrows . i am wondering if i can shoot expandable, as since they didn't have one in the store in 50 pounds pull, at Dick's it is being shipped.so once it arrives a friend said i could shoot it threw his chronograph, in order to figure the ke.this is my 4th bear compound, my previous was a bear strike, which i loved.i told the wife if this attitude is half the bow the strike was then it is perfect.
    mike crenshaw2014 Bear Attitude 50#