Thread: New 2014 Bear Attitude

New 2014 Bear Attitude

I just bought the Bear Attitude, but I am a lefty so I have not shot it yet. If anyone has shot it or has any review/opinion. My first new bow too, so I'm pretty excited.

The attitude replaced the encounter with a new riser design and black limbs standard it is a great bow yea it's not the agenda or a top line bow but get it properly tuned and it will shoot great also consider getting new strings for it soon as I am not to pressed with bears strings. Among the many string builders in here I would recommend vapor trail they make a great string and go nice on the attitude. Also upgrade the d loop that came on it as well the stock from bear are way to big. I am left handed and have shot the three we have in left handed and tuned them and they shoot great. Good luck and good shooting.
    Hoyt Powerhawk 28.5" 60# cm bowstring nap quicktune apex 4 pin tundra st epic 400s
    Hoyt Spyder Turbo 28.5" 60# ripcord sos extreme archery products exr easton axis 400s & lightspeed 3d 400s
    BLACKOUT HUNTING
    "Hit Em' So Hard They BLACKOUT!!"

I just got my new Attitude on Tuesday and I am loving it! I went to the shop thinking I really wanted the PSE Vision. After shooting 4 different bows (Attitude, Authority, Vision and Surge) I REALLY preferred both Bears over the two PSE choices which really surprised me!! I am on a budget and couldn't swing the Authority but honestly there was minimal difference between the authority and attitude in terms of comfort and feel. I can't say enough how much I really love my new Attitude! Don't buy online... Go find a shop and try out several choices before buying to make sure you get what YOU like best rather than what you read or see on YouTube. Good luck!

Mike