Thread: cx2 quiver problems

cx2 quiver problems

Hi, new to forum. Does anyone have a problem with their cx2 snapping off quivers with every shot???? I called cust. serv. and they have sent me 3 quiver mounts and everyone has broken off while discharging the bolt. The last time they said its not made to be shot with the quiver mounted. Is anyone having this problem, the xbow is also very loud, thinking vibration problem...Thanks

A friend of mine has one and yes they are very load he does not use his quiver
    I shoot a scorpyd

quiver

Quote Originally Posted by gary byron View Post
    A friend of mine has one and yes they are very load he does not use his quiver
    I shoot a scorpyd
    Is he able to shoot with the quiver attached without it breaking the mount on the xbow????

I do not have that problem. make sure you have the little lever pushed in till it clicks all the way.
    Carbon Express CX-2 with CAMX Accuspine, NAP 125gr Gobbler Getter, NAP 125gr Spitfire
    Barnett Wildcat C5 with Carbon Express Maxima Hunter
    Rhino XP-1 ground blind

I had the original properly attached and it broke, called cust.serv. and they said they have an upgraded style and sent it to me. Put that one on and it broke, called again and they sent me another one. attached it and it broke, called again and they said don`t shoot with it on.....

i had the same problems with mine when i emailed them they just sent me out a new one no questions asked. since then i started taking it off when i shoot it. the plastic cant hold up to the shock of the bow.
    Keep it simple and you will enjoy it that much more!