Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see from PSE in 2015?

How many strings does a single cam bow need? ONE! Otherwise it's not a single cam bow.
    And yes you are right "for all practical purposes", but not in actuality!

Quote Originally Posted by tmorelli View Post
    Why? For all practical purposes, it's a single cam now... it just has a two piece string.
    Proper Practice Promotes Perfect Placement ->----------------> (X)

Quote Originally Posted by tmorelli View Post
    I don't run the string stops so I enjoy the adjustability of the flex guard for 10 months out of the year. During hunting season, I run them so I then adjust for minimal clearance between it and my cables and BH tune using it. The difference is VERY slight as I keep it adjusted to keep the cables out of my sight picture anyway.

You understand why they don't readily sell cams right?

Lastly, a check of the cam lean at brace gives very predictable results of the cam lean at full draw. I check timing on a hook but check cam lean visually while at full draw. Why check cam lean on a hook....where we are beside the bow instead of behind it?

It's a 2 person operation but in my case, I pull the bow down while my wife lines up a bare shaft with the top cam and extends it down to the rest. IMO, this gives you a quick & easy way to see if the yoke is tuned to take cam lean out at full draw. I also check the bottom cam alignment at the same time and this confirms the limb sequence and cam spacers. BTW, I have a BowRattler string stop on my Supra and interference issues with the cables is non-existent with the flex-slide moved further towards the strings.

Quote Originally Posted by BROWN STAR View Post
    How many strings does a single cam bow need? ONE! Otherwise it's not a single cam bow.
    And yes you are right "for all practical purposes", but not in actuality!
    I can think of no advantages of a single cam Supra (HP cam) over a Supra with Drive cams but I can give you several advantages of Drive cams over a HP cam/Idler configuration.
    A Supra with Drive cams is every bit as smooth because the top cam is basically and idler wheel because it has no string stop and no adjustable DL. module.
    A control cable is required which provides for DL adjustability without having to move your nock point or twist your string.
    You eliminate all issues with the long string such as additional stretch concerns and peep twist issues.
    You get additional speed because the top cam is a cam as far as the string is concerned.
    I believe this is exactly why PSE engineers discontinued the HP cam on a Supra back in 2012 - no advantage and many disadvantages.

A light weight riser made out on the DNA material with the FT cams ? I was for sure 2014 would been a OMEN lite not the Full Throttle I was told by a PSE rep they have a 400 fps ibo bow and have had it for couple years but no one can even touch the Omen so why bring it out because Mathews and bow tech with copy like the did and have done and get that ass sued lol. like on the Hf cams and preloaded past parallel limbs. You boys know the full throttle was just a lay up shot for 2014 cause they used omen for 3 years think about it no much different .25 BH 4 fps.ibo looks really close at the cams and shape

I want different camo patterns. This mossy oak really looks cheap.
    2013 PSE Vendetta DC
    2012 PSE Vendetta DC

No more red cam mods.....
    www.pinnaclearchery.com for website ordering and available options on strings and wrist slings.
    208-755-6023 for placing orders over the phone and general questions about products
    $65 two and three string sets for July shipped in bcy 452x and halo serving. One year guarantee on all of our sets! Mathews Avs cams $85.
    You can find us on Facebook for pictures and reviews of our products! Just search for Pinnacle Archery Custom Bowstrings!
    Shipping orders in 5 to 7 days.

Quote Originally Posted by pinnaclearchery View Post
    No more red cam mods.....
    Thats a good one. How bout no more red anything on the bow. Really makes the bow look cheesy.
    2013 PSE Vendetta DC
    2012 PSE Vendetta DC

Bring the bowmadness XS back.

Well I imagine the logos and such will always be red...got to have some color somewhere. but the cam mods....red looks stupid. Especially when you order a orange target bow....

Quote Originally Posted by Q2DEATH View Post
    Thats a good one. How bout no more red anything on the bow. Really makes the bow look cheesy.
    www.pinnaclearchery.com for website ordering and available options on strings and wrist slings.
    208-755-6023 for placing orders over the phone and general questions about products
    $65 two and three string sets for July shipped in bcy 452x and halo serving. One year guarantee on all of our sets! Mathews Avs cams $85.
    You can find us on Facebook for pictures and reviews of our products! Just search for Pinnacle Archery Custom Bowstrings!

And the XL..and the 3G....the main line is the worst I have ever seen....I would shoot the Fever One before any of the others except the Prophecy.

Quote Originally Posted by Camp View Post
    Bring the bowmadness XS back.

What ever they do it will be great, always are!!!

A DNA and DNA SP that are a little less prone to derail. A full throttle that's got about a 6 inch brace and 32.5" ATA.
    If you don't shoot the big ones they die of old age.
    If you don't shoot the small ones they live to become big ones.

A 30" ATA, lightweight Full Throttle would be SWEET!!

Crackers5.jpgCrackers6.jpg

PSE should add these colors to every Pro Series bow. I went to the Custom Shop to get this Source but this is the new black. OMG this is one gorgeous bow.

Oh and add the FlexGuard to the Source too.

That is a nice bow! I was just thinking yesterday that we're about 3 months from the new stuff rolling out. I didn't buy a bow this year, dumped my spare change into new fishing gear and gas for fishing trips. Really like my vendettas but if pse comes out with something new 33-37 a to a and at least 335 I.b.o. I will take a hard look at it.
    2013 PSE Vendetta DC
    2012 PSE Vendetta DC

longer ata hunting bow with 7inc brace height
    FREE PALMATTEDBUCK

Dump those irritating Parkers as spokesmen.

Anyone got a line on what they'll actually be releasing this year? Really hoping there's a 35" a-to-a bow with some DNA-type cajones.

If the Freak is still around in 2015, thinking of going that route. Anyone else get wigged out by the string angle with a long draw and a short axle to axle bow? That's the only thing I don't like about my DNA SP, and why I keep reaching for the old Vendetta XL.

dna carbon bow where the riser looks like a dna strip
    Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn’t matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle: when the sun comes up, you’d better be running.

Source with flex guard and the better limb pockets.that is all.if they do that I will buy one,if not I'll stick to my supra and DNA.

How about a Dominator and Supra with 55-65% letoff options. That'd blow my skirt right up. Shoot thru cables on the Dominator would be pretty sweet too.
    I will devote myself, sincerely and without holding back, to demolishing my opinions. - Descartes

Quote Originally Posted by mossihornslayer View Post
    dna carbon bow where the riser looks like a dna strip
    With FT cams = Awesome!

What do I want? A free bow

A new target bow so everyone dumps their dominator max's real cheap so I can pick one up
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you"-Jeremy Clarkson

Quote Originally Posted by JHENS87 View Post
    A new target bow so everyone dumps their dominator max's real cheap so I can pick one up
    I'll pick up 2 or 3 of them if that happens. Unless the new target bow has 55-65% letoff options. Then I'll be buying 1 or 2 of those.
    I will devote myself, sincerely and without holding back, to demolishing my opinions. - Descartes

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast