Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: What would you like to see from PSE in 2015?

i haven't read through the whole thread. But if nobody has said it I want a Source with the flex cable guard!!

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    i haven't read through the whole thread. But if nobody has said it I want a Source with the flex cable guard!!
    All the pro series "should" have that . Totally agree with ya on this

how about calling up PSE and being able to get parts...without it being a pain.

screws that don't back out- maybe that's fixed, don't know.
    cam material that isn't so soft. My SpiralX cams are much more durable.
    decent bearings- I've got some chinese junk bearings that hold up better...and they're in nitro engines
    USA Level 2 Instructor
    2012 PSE Supra ME, 47#,ACC, Davis sight;2012 Dominator Pro 3D 55#; DS Advantage; ACC's
    Win-Win Inno Carbon Riser/Tropics 36#(38 tof), Redline arrows 690- DS Advantage-282grn@ 195fps
    2010 Hoyt Vantage Pro, XT 2000, Sprls, Sure Loc W BE 6X, ACC's 408g @ 259

I shot a Full Throttle with Source cams.It was sweet//////////

Have to go with a different set up on Flex slide. It's a must.
    2012 Bear Arnachy, 2014 PSE Supra Max, 2014 Fever (wife), 2014 Phenom SD (wife), S/F recurve 25"Forged/Axiom limbs, Hoyt Excel recurve 23"/S/F 30# limbs (wife), Brooks 66"custom Longbow 42#

370 DNA with 6 inch brace
    DNA---------27.5/65 , 2013 BG 3 PIN ASCENT, VAPORTRAIL LIMBDRIVER PRO-V , PSE-X-QUIVER,G5 META PEEP 3/16

All of PSE Mainline bows--bowstrings upgraded to American Best Bowstrings. No hoo-baloneys nonsense replacing PSE bowstrings after a year.
    Psalm 46:1 (ESV) : "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble."

2010 PSE Vendetta XL 62#, 29" DL, Beman ICS Hunter 400, QAD Pro LD, Stokerized Edge 6" stabilizer, Trophy Ridge Hitman 5-pin sight, WASP SST Hammer 100 grains

Quote Originally Posted by Gobbles113 View Post
    All of PSE Mainline bows--bowstrings upgraded to American Best Bowstrings. No hoo-baloneys nonsense replacing PSE bowstrings after a year.
    Good idea, bad string...replaced my Full Throttle's ABB after 2 months. ATA stretched about 3/8" over the first 200 shots! Pick another flavor, and I'm with you!!
    2008 X-Force
    2008 X-Force DS
    2014 Full Throttle...373 IBO!
    30", 70#, 375gr. Hunting Machines

Quote Originally Posted by time907356 View Post
    Good idea, bad string...replaced my Full Throttle's ABB after 2 months. ATA stretched about 3/8" over the first 200 shots! Pick another flavor, and I'm with you!!
    Are you serious? Dang! Maybe PSE should go for BCY X or 452x bowstrings on the Mainline series. I had no problems with the original PSE mainline bowstrings on my Vendetta XL for 3 years because I used a bit heavier arrows and keep it waxed after the shot practice I take. No stretch. Now I am replacing them with BCY X bowstrings from 60X Bowstrings. What are your other suggestions, time?
    Psalm 46:1 (ESV) : "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble."

2010 PSE Vendetta XL 62#, 29" DL, Beman ICS Hunter 400, QAD Pro LD, Stokerized Edge 6" stabilizer, Trophy Ridge Hitman 5-pin sight, WASP SST Hammer 100 grains

Hmmm I have an idea for a sweet hunting bow...how about a DNA SPLSD (SP Long Smooth Draw) DNA SP stretched to 33 or 34 ATA goes to 31.5 DL with 6.25 or 6.5 brace with the Drive cams on it hitting about 345 IBO.

Quote Originally Posted by recurveman View Post
    Hmmm I have an idea for a sweet hunting bow...how about a DNA SPLSD (SP Long Smooth Draw) DNA SP stretched to 33 or 34 ATA goes to 31.5 DL with 6.25 or 6.5 brace with the Drive cams on it hitting about 345 IBO.
    I want the 35-36" ATA! That would be a total beast mode!

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    Yes this! Source with flex guard would be sweet indeed!
    PSE Supra Max blackout... Breathn Strings and tuned... DCA arrows...

Id like to see a diff camo pattern...
    predator or stormy hardwoods would be friggin awesome!
    PSE GX6. HHA OL-5510,WB Sure Shot Pro rest,Easton FMJ 400,Grim Reaper broadheads,scott mongoose NCS release - Huntin' Rig
    PSE Bow Madness XL, HHA OL-5510,pse qad rest, CT cheetah 3D 400 arrows, scott mongoose NCS release - 3D Rig
    -JBK Bowstrings-

What about an upgraded Vendetta DC ? One of the best PSE bows ever.
    "Somewhere in the world someone is training when you are not. When you race him, he will win."

Quote Originally Posted by zamolxes View Post
    ^^^^+2! Hear hear!!! Maybe an inch shorter BH and increase an additional 10-15 buttery smooth FPS!

^^^^+2! Hear hear!!! Maybe an inch shorter BH and increase an additional 10-15 buttery smooth FPS!
    Yep, we need an "E35" and "ChillX" killer... They seem to be the "popular" buy right now around here...
    PSE Pro Staff HHA Field Staff Americas Best Bowstrings
    President-Neuse River Bowhunters
    X-Force Baby!

I am still happy with their 2008 line up...

I hunt with a 2010 Axe 6

PSE is simply amazing
    Hell yea I hunt those poor little deer I eat them too.
    highcountryarchery.net/ Yea they are back and making excellent bows!!!!!!!!
    I created the staggar back tuning method

Quote Originally Posted by zamolxes View Post
    DC 7 and DC 6 ?
    2012 Vendetta DC
    CX, Axcel Armortech, Scott, Limbdriver, Tilt Tamer, John's Custom
    PSE Militia

Quote Originally Posted by nccrutch View Post
    Yep, we need an "E35" and "ChillX" killer... They seem to be the "popular" buy right now around here...
    they already have that with the supra and phenom bows.
    sponsered by:My wife my bank and me,myself,and I

Quote Originally Posted by MN_walker View Post
    DC 7 and DC 6 ?
    Both, one for 3D and one for hunting
    "Somewhere in the world someone is training when you are not. When you race him, he will win."

A 35" Axle to Axle bow with a planar flex riser with the 961 limbs with an option of Omen cams at a 6" brace height or EVO/DC cam at 6.5" brace height. Just putting a Planar Flex Riser on the 2011 Vendatta XL with the updated DC cams would tickle me pink! If they had come out in 2012 with the PF riser, I would have one already! They failed to update one of their most popular bows with a Planar Flex Riser and 961 limbs in 2012! WHY??????? I want PFR at 35" dambit!
    The Rebellious Darton Fan! It was the CPS CAMS Silly! I want CPS CAMS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dewboy View Post
    A 35" Axle to Axle bow with a planar flex riser with the 961 limbs with an option of Omen cams at a 6" brace height or EVO/DC cam at 6.5" brace height. Just putting a Planar Flex Riser on the 2011 Vendatta XL with the updated DC cams would tickle me pink! If they had come out in 2012 with the PF riser, I would have one already! They failed to update one of their most popular bows with a Planar Flex Riser and 961 limbs in 2012! WHY??????? I want PFR at 35" dambit!
    So sick, so sick!!!! I would love to see it come out and blowing smokes against the competitors. Dangnabit!!!

DNA SP with a 7 inch brace height WORM

So sick, so sick!!!! I would love to see it come out and blowing smokes against the competitors. Dangnabit!!!
    My wish is basically for PSE to have one or two Main Line "mid Length" bows In the 35"-36" range. They already have plenty of sub 34" bows and a couple of 37+" bows. Also, It's as if they have the "ALL OR NOTHING" attitude when it comes to speed bows. All of the speed bows they've been coming out with are 5.5" BH or shorter! And about the only exception is the DNA, and it's only 31.25" AtoA! Sorry, but lots of archers just don't want a bow with a brace that short. 6" is my limit. I'm hard headed when it comes to that line in the sand! Many aren't going much shorter than the Omen, Evo, or Vendetta DC either! Another area where I'm just as hard headed or even more so. I don't ever see a sub 33" bow in my future.

Looking at the Phenom, It is only a cam swap away from being VERY close to my wish! It's one inch longer than my ideal, but I can live with that. If it were a 6.5" Brace height, it wouldn't hurt my feelings. It appears to have the Planar Flex style riser that I like. I'd rather it have the 961 limbs rather than the 861 limbs simply due to less limbs to have to obtain and keep up with. I have to admit that I'm not up on the 861 limbs and couldn't tell you the difference from the 961. I wish I lived closer to a PSE dealer. But anyway, my dream bow is atleast obtainable with a little work. There is a post here on AT where I guy has already build a Phenom DC. I'm sure Breathn has tinkered with a couple as well. I haven't seen or heard of a Phenom UF yet, but I'm sure it won't be long!....even if I have to do one myself! If anyone already has one and is just sitting by quietly all giddy, please post pics and specs! I'm thinking 36" AtoA with a brace height of 6.5" with UF cams and 7" BH with DC cams. Not sure about speed numbers, but I'm guessing something very similar to the 2010 Dream Season UF speed and right on the heels of the Vendetta DC with the DC cams installed. I think the Phenom may be the most under-rated bow at the moment with the most potential. But what do I know......

Quote Originally Posted by MN_walker View Post
    DC 7 and DC 6 ?
    The Phenom with the DC cams would get you very close, but would be 2" longer than the Vendetta DC. I would rather see a Vendetta DC 6.5 at the Original Vendetta XL length of 35". If you want a DC 7, one already exists, the Vendetta DC. 34" AtoA with a 7" brace height. If you want a Vendetta DC 6, I'm thinking you could put DC cams on the 6" BH 2012 EVO EV or 2013 EVO Max, or the Omen. You're only talking about 1/4" or so shorter than the Vendetta DC going this route. Although not factory, it's doable.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567