Archery Talk Forum banner

What would you like to see from PSE in 2015?

14K views 174 replies 90 participants last post by  Dewboy 
#1 ·
Kind of sarcastic thread following the popular 2014 but I'd like a Full Throttle with an inch more brace. PSE may have something like that already but I don't recall without looking at their site. The F.T. in my opinion is the best looking bow they've had in awhile and the a to a isn't bad. 6-1/4" brace out to give an honest 355fps at least at 30" and 5gpp. I could get 300fps plus out of my 450 grain hunting arrows.

Next would be a different camo patter option. I don't think camo on a bow matters when it comes to killing but the Mossy Oak they have now is ugly for me to look at.

#4 ·
I agree. Not even to the ata show yet and wondering about next years bows. The FT has barely hit the shelf for people to try. Bit that being said. For 2015, I would say a different camo pattern. I would like to see ASAT as a color option. That would look sick on pse risers.

#8 ·
I'd love to see a "3D full throttle": grow it a little bit; 34~36 ATA, 6 1/2th brace Full Throttle bow that does ~350 IBO? A lot to ask, I know...

A very light shoot through would be very welcome too, a 7000 series Dominator at around 3.7 pounds perhaps? And I'd like them to bring back the Evo 6 / Max deal, a DNA SP Long?

Would love as a stable:
- DNA SP that is 32.5 AtA, 6 Brace 65# for hunts.
- FT of 35" Ata with 6.5 Brace, 60# for 3D.
- 37" 7000 series rigid riser bow with 7 1/4 brace and Drive cams for spots.

#21 ·
forgot to mention,they could put axe cams on this Supershort and it wouldn't bother me any...:drool:

I cant wait for them to create it..I am going to this winter..:smile:..Grizz

#14 ·
Me and jdaddy must have been brothers in another life lol.. I would love a 34-36" dna sp in predator that bow would be one bad mother... I wouldn't mind some other options for cams on the target line of bows something else besides ME cams. I like the my cam and the speed they get but just a change in the target bows to shake things up.

#18 ·
I wish they would drop Mossy Oak camo and go with something else. That camo has to be the ugliest in the industry, the camo bows look like a hot mess.

I hope they use better strings on the main line bows also...a friend of mine bought a Brute X and those strings are a joke! PSE needs to realize normal everyday Joe bowhunter in America buys a lot of main line series bows and doesn't know much about strings. Joe bowhunter doesn't need to fight a string constantly, a better quality string would go a long way.

I loved my Bowmadness...so easy to tune and shoot. I am looking to buy a Prophecy maybe here in January. Hopefully they keep making a great single cam bow!

#24 ·
Yeah, premium camo from the factory would be nice. Looking very hard at a Full Throttle this year, adjustable mods would put it over the top.

I like the grips on PSE riser, but I don't like how cold it is when the white starts flying. maybe some kind of magical "carbon infused" grip?
now that's pushing it

#25 ·
Sad part is that they have ran Mossy Oak on their bows for all these years and never bothered to use the best looking pattern Mossy Oak makes, BRUSH....
Buddy of mine just picked up a used DNA the previous owner had Kolorfusioned in Mossy Oak Brush and that thing is freaking killer looking... PSE should atleast make it an option.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.