Thread: hoyt factor 34?

hoyt factor 34?

anyone buy one yet ? if so whats your opinion on it. reviews are not mch help.

I shot one today at my dealer, LOVED IT!!! Even when shooting side by side with the Carbon Spyder 34, there wasn't such a difference between the two of them that justified the extra money for the CS-34 in my opinion...I was very impressed with the Faktor 34, and am now really thinking about buying one.
    HOYT Pro Comp Elite (Spiral) 60lbs. & 29½", 330 grains @ 290 FPS
    HOYT Faktor 34 (Z5) 60lbs. & 29½", 330 grains @ 302 FPS
    HOYT Carbon Matrix (RKT) 72lbs. & 29½", 374 grains @ 308 FPS
    HOYT Katera XL (Z3) 64lbs. & 30", 374 grains @ 295 FPS
    SPOT HOGG, B-STINGER, GOLD TIP, TROPHY TAKER, SLICK-TRICK, HOT SHOT, TIGHT-SPOT

thanks for the feedback.

I've had one on order since November. Looks like they are finally trickling into the shops around here.

Got to shoot one a week or so ago. I was very impressed. My Vector 32 had the RKT cams. Personally, I noticed a smoother draw with the Z5 cam. Seemed to have a little more valley too. My favorite part about the F34 was the way it held. I drew it back and it just held on target almost effortlessly.

I can't wait for mine to come in, so I can throw on my own accessories and fling some arrows. I think this will be a very popular bow once more folks have a chance to shoot them.

I shot one this week back to back with the CS34. Both very nice bows, I came away with the CS, for $300 difference it made sense to me.
    Phoenix.

Have one on order. Shot one yesterday at a different shot than I ordered from. Awesome shooting bow and the draw was a little long for me. Smooth pull, quieter than my 2013 spyder 34, and dead at the shot.
    MATHEWS CHILLR Lost
    HOYT FAKTOR 34 Max 1 (for sale in classifieds)