Thread: hoyt factor 34-awsome!!!

hoyt factor 34-awsome!!!

have to say for me, I have not shot a bow that impressed me this much in a long time! absolutely the smoothest pulling no vibration at all at the shot, also shot the elite e35 it was smooth and pretty well vibe free but for me hoyt is the way to go!!! Elite says in their commercials to take their test against any other bow for smoothness, well apparently they haven't shot the hoyt factor bows!!!!

You buy it?

Hoyt and Elite both make one heck of a bow, no question about it, I have one of both and wouldn't sell either one! Both companies are a little conservative as far as ultimate speed goes, they seem to put a bigger emphasis on accuracy, which is what should be more important (IMO). Some people find the Hoyt "fit" better for them, others find the Elite better, or even another make, but you found out what fits you and that is priceless. It really makes one heck of a difference shooting a bow you feel good with! Cheers--BB

Amen to that I Shot Mathews for many years. Pick up a Hoyt alpha elite last month then shot the Carbon Spyder. Hoyt Build one Smooth Bow. Just my opinion after shooting many bows. I have seen the light.
    Hoyt Alpha Elite!!!
    Carbon Spyder Turbo!!!
    Pro Edge Elite!!!
    Get Serious!!! Get Hoyt!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chaded View Post
    You buy it?
    becoming a staff shooter for them,I wanted to see how the new z5 cam system performed first, I have a pro edge elite coming with the new z5 cam system!!!

X 2 to that. I have a Faktor 30,that thing is unreal accurate and smooth. I do like the elite bows though, I'm still considering the idea of buying one and they have a great warranty.

Quote Originally Posted by waydownsouth View Post
    have to say for me, I have not shot a bow that impressed me this much in a long time! absolutely the smoothest pulling no vibration at all at the shot, also shot the elite e35 it was smooth and pretty well vibe free but for me hoyt is the way to go!!! Elite says in their commercials to take their test against any other bow for smoothness, well apparently they haven't shot the hoyt factor bows!!!!
    2014 Hoyt Faktor 30, 28.5", 65#, QAD HDX, 5-pin Spot Hogg Hunter sight, carbon express kisser, doinker stab, G5 1/4" meta peep & Beman ICS Hunter 340s
    100 gr. Slick tricks and Rage extreme chisel tips

Shoot lift run repeat