Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: most embarassing thing youve done

Somewhere... over the river and thru the woods... and no it's not grandma's house..

most embarassing thing youve done

What's the most embarrassing thing you've done?

Mistress of the Cabana Boys.... for consideration, please PM me your portfolio picture and resume. Please note, for consideration, you do not need to have relations with a farm animal. But it is helpful..sole proprietor of the Mutantville Bakery...

Oh my... I'm not sure that story is appropriate for AT! No really it's actually something my daughter said in public when she was about 4....
    A good exercise for the heart is to bend down and help another up. -Anonymous

AT Moderator for Mutantville and Classifieds

DeerViewWindows

Team 33 Blood Stained Vanes

I forgot to put pants on today.

Mine is too long to post. (<----Gee, that sounds familiar) But I'd be glad to tell any of my Mutant pals that have my phone number!! It's humiliating!!
    Huh?

In high school, junior year, I had a sweet 93 Thunderbird Super Coupe. I stopped at the local gas station/ convenience store after school to get something to drink. When I was leaving a couple of the good looking seniors pulled in and we started talking. As the left I decided to show off a bit so I revved up my loud exhaust tossed it into reverse and punched it to smoke them on my way out. Only it was in drive. Oooops! Jumped the little concrete tire stop at the front of the parking spot and wedged my tires between it and the curb. Had to wait for a tow truck to show up and pull me out.
    Lethal Injection Archery

Quote Originally Posted by Kb83 View Post
    In high school, junior year, I had a sweet 93 Thunderbird Super Coupe. I stopped at the local gas station/ convenience store after school to get something to drink. When I was leaving a couple of the good looking seniors pulled in and we started talking. As the left I decided to show off a bit so I revved up my loud exhaust tossed it into reverse and punched it to smoke them on my way out. Only it was in drive. Oooops! Jumped the little concrete tire stop at the front of the parking spot and wedged my tires between it and the curb. Had to wait for a tow truck to show up and pull me out.
    That's THE MOST embarrassing thing you've done or the most embarrassing thing you can post here?!?

DeerViewWindows

Quote Originally Posted by jennz1999 View Post
    That's THE MOST embarrassing thing you've done or the most embarrassing thing you can post here?!?
    Idk. It was pretty embarrassing. I had a big crush on one of the girls that saw it.
    Lethal Injection Archery

i cant post any of mine here. the AT popo be on my azz in a hurry yo.
    Hoyt Spyder 30
    MBG Ambush Ascent
    Trophy Taker Xtreme FC
    Fuse Carbon Blade

While shopping walked up and put my hand on my wifes butt....it wasn't my wife!!! I was embarassed. Lady laughed it off. Wife was bad angry...
    DCA National Shooting Staff, PM me for 10% off
    High Country Archery Field Staff HIGHCOUNTRYARCHERY.NET
    Archeryshack Strings Field Staff ARCHERYSHACKSTRINGS.COM

TEAM #7 Se7en Pyschopaths

This is the greatest post I have ever read.
    Last edited by REDHDCHARM; January 4th, 2014 at 12:13 AM.
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't you are always right." ............. Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by The Sentinel View Post
    This is the greatest post I have ever read.
    Except that it's going to be deleted!

DeerViewWindows

Except that it's going to be deleted!
    Let's enjoy it till it does. By the way Jenn, what comic books did you have ?
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't you are always right." ............. Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by The Sentinel View Post
    Let's enjoy it till it does. By the way Jenn, what comic books did you have ?
    None

DeerViewWindows

Farting while doing leg presses in the gym thinking it was silent... only I had my headphones on and music turned up. Oooops. Got a couple funny looks and laughs.
    2012 Bear Anarchy, G5 HALO Rest, Tru-Glo carbon fiber 4 pin sight, Hog Wire custom Fury strings Searching for the right arrows

If you always do what you've always done, you will always be what you always were

I take it my post was erased?

Quote Originally Posted by concepthomes1 View Post
    I take it my post was erased?
    Does that really surprise you?..........

I really felt I had worded it in the most delicate of terms.

Quote Originally Posted by concepthomes1 View Post
    I really felt I had worded it in the most delicate of terms.
    PM the mod, she will explain...

DeerViewWindows

I'm embarrass proof.
    Hunting: 10% skill and 90% location.

PM the mod, she will explain...
    I understand the implications behind the wording could have been construed in a derogatory light.

One of my highschool buddies had the coolest parents ever, big house, they didnt care if we drank as long as we didnt get too stupid, so that was the place to be. We grew up in the middle of nowhere no neighbors you could shoot guns all night, whatever ya wanna do. One night for some unknown reason we decided to walk to my house about a half mile down the road. So we loaded our pockets up with beer and here we went. Its me, my cousin and 3 other buddies. We get about halfway there and here comes 2 bicycles, its my little cousin and his friend dressed in all black. ( theyd been out stealing road signs) We bs'd a minute and headed on to my place. We was almost there and heard a car comin. All of us accept David scrambled into the woods and david stood right there on the road chugging his beer. We told him to cmon it might be a cop. He said " IF ITS A COP ILL....." car comes around the curve and sure enough, its a cop. He locks it up we're runnin like hell, bust through my grandads barbwire fence, get up in the woods a little ways and got hid. The cops down there shinin his spotlight, no way he could see it ws thick ws it was, we was all about to crack up and my other idiot buddy yells " hey @$$hole up here". So here we go again, no light drunk in the woods. It was my grandads farm and we were just about to my house so said " alright yall follow me I know these woods like the back of my hand" I didnt much more than get "hand" out and I stepped in a damn hole and fell flat on my face, busted my lip. We finally made it there though.
    Id give anything to have been one of the guys. My wife just kicked me for wakin her up from laughin. I had a blast when I was in highschool.
    Magnus Broadheads Pro Staff
    Carbofast Stabilizers Pro Staff

Anybody else?
    Magnus Broadheads Pro Staff
    Carbofast Stabilizers Pro Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Maddoxsdaddy View Post
    Farting while doing leg presses in the gym thinking it was silent... only I had my headphones on and music turned up. Oooops. Got a couple funny looks and laughs.
    I did that but I was doing squats. Lucky for me the womens volleyball team left before it happened.
    Hoyt PowerHawk

I was at the micro races with my college girlfriend and some other friends in the early 80's. I realized that we had sat only about 15 feet from a girl I had dated for 3-1/2 years and had gone through a less than friendly end to the relationship (she still won't speak to me over 30 years later). Seeing as it was at the races and things were pretty noisy, you had to talk very loudly, and I went to say something about my girlfriend...but I called her the other girls name in a very loud voice, loud enough for both to hear it. I don't think I even finished the sentence. I just stopped talking. I realize that there are worse times to call a girlfriend by another girls name, but it's never a good thing. It's even worse when the other gets to hear it too.

And 1978. That was pretty embarrassing too.

I used to have the under shaved hair cut where it was shorter with longer hair draped over top. I wanted to have the shaved portion completely cut to the scalp. My father didn't like that idea so......I took his shaved and started shaving my head and after 2 rows was interrupted by him waking in. He took the shaver and it ended there. Later that week I had my confirmation at church a and I walked down the isle with a square cut out the back of my head.
    I liked Elite before they were cool.
    Hunting: '13 Answer with CBE patriot brown TEK hybrid, SS1, 10" Stokerized stab and QAD HDX flinging FMJ's.
    Target: Bowtech Experience with CBE dovetail and 1&3/8 scope, SS1, limb driver pro v black on black flinging GT velocities.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast