Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2014 Bowtech RPM 360!

2014 Bowtech RPM 360!

First video I have saw on the RPM 360 looks like an awesome bow I can't wait!! What do you guys think?

At the top of the list to shoot for sure!

Not enough difference between that and my Insanity to make me spend another $950.
    Bucks and Beards Scents …. on Facebook

About a pound too heavy

Quote Originally Posted by BP1992 View Post
    About a pound too heavy
    Maybe they eliminated the need to buy a 3.8# bow and adding a 12" 14oz B-Stinger on it... Think about it as glas half full!
    Bowtech
    Doinker
    Spot Hogg
    Tight Spot

Never shot a Bowtech, but they look like a well made bow, speed wise they look really good, I just may find a dealer and try one! Cheers--BB

Awesome lineup I can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon Boy View Post
    Never shot a Bowtech, but they look like a well made bow, speed wise they look really good, I just may find a dealer and try one! Cheers--BB
    Same with me as you can tell by my username but I have always heard great things about bowtech I think this will be the year I switch brands

About a pound too heavy
    I kind of thought that, but then realized I carry my bow then hang it on a hook in a tree. Probably wouldn't notice if it was 6#
    Team 20 Undeertakers

Gotta shoot this one. Hope my dealer gets then in soon.

About a pound too heavy
    Not many bows are 3.4 lbs....

Appears to have pretty aggressive cams... Could be a rough draw but probally pretty fast.
    2013 Hoyt G3 Element, Alpha V5 Micro, QAD HDX
    Victory arrows, Carbon Express, Easton FMJ, Tight spot

could just go with the carbon overdrive still plenty fast at 342 and under 4lbs
    Diamond Outlaw 75lbs 28in draw Nap Apache rest Extreme 1200 Bone Collector sights, Grim Reaper Razor Tip SS 100gr broad heads 27in Gold Tip Velocity Hunter 300 Arrows, total arrow weight 373gns 300 feet per second.

Cams are a crazy shape!Be curious to try just to see how the draw is on a wild shape.
    Evolution dressed in ☆Stormy hardwoods☆ ordered!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AK&HIboy View Post
    Cams are a crazy shape!Be curious to try just to see how the draw is on a wild shape.
    that's what I'm wondering

Quote Originally Posted by enkriss View Post
    Not many bows are 3.4 lbs....
    No, but there's plenty under 3.9

Quote Originally Posted by LastLight View Post
    Not enough difference between that and my Insanity to make me spend another $950.
    This completely different from anyother bow out there. Just the riser design alone is impressive.
    Bowtech RPM 360
    Bowtech Carbon Knight
    Bowtech The General

4.4 pounds! Now maybe everyone will quit complaining about Prime's being too heavy!

I think everyone needs to calm down on the weight issue, I guarantee 90 percent of archers couldn't tell a 4.4 pound bow from a 4. especially once it is all decked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tipsntails7 View Post
    I think everyone needs to calm down on the weight issue, I guarantee 90 percent of archers couldn't tell a 4.4 pound bow from a 4. especially once it is all decked out.
    Wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Tipsntails7 View Post
    Experience is 4.2lbs, Insanity is 4.3, and the CPXL is 4.4 so not much of a difference.

I've had my destroyer 340 since 2010 and still love it but this bow has my attention. I called my bow shop to have them put me on the list for one.
    BOWTECH DESTROYER 340, RIPCORD CODE RED REST, SPOT HOGG REAL DEAL WRAPPED SIGHTS, LIMBSAVER STABILIZER, SCOTT RELEASE, EASTON FLATLINE 352gr. ARROWS: 29" DRAW, 29.5" ARROW, 61 LBS=305 FPS

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Bowhunter View Post
    Experience is 4.2lbs, Insanity is 4.3, and the CPXL is 4.4 so not much of a difference.
    When you pick up a light bow then pick this bow up you're gonna be able to tell a difference. What wonder is if you take the silencers with ball bearings out of the if its gonna be real loud and if it would add to vibration.
    HOYT FAKTOR 30, D.C.A. Arrows, Sword Maximus Sight, B-Stinger stabilizer,N.A.P. KILLZONE Broadheads

[QUOTE=Roo223;1069112147]When you pick up a light bow then pick this bow up you're gonna be able to tell a difference. What wonder is if you take the silencers with ball bearings out of the if its gonna be real loud and if it would add to vibration.[/QUOTE

I'm sure it would add some noise and definitely some vibe. I personally don't think it would be worth the weight you would save. Bowtech added them for a reason. Maybe someone with an Experience has tried removing the silencers and would know for sure.

[QUOTE=Mass Bowhunter;1069112259]
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo223 View Post
    When you pick up a light bow then pick this bow up you're gonna be able to tell a difference. What wonder is if you take the silencers with ball bearings out of the if its gonna be real loud and if it would add to vibration.[/QUOTE

I'm sure it would add some noise and definitely some vibe. I personally don't think it would be worth the weight you would save. Bowtech added them for a reason. Maybe someone with an Experience has tried removing the silencers and would know for sure.
    Probably would just curious how much. I took the the air shocks off my spyder to just see what it would do, and you really couldn't much of difference just a little quiter.
    HOYT FAKTOR 30, D.C.A. Arrows, Sword Maximus Sight, B-Stinger stabilizer,N.A.P. KILLZONE Broadheads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast