Thread: Hoyt Faktor 34??

Hoyt Faktor 34??

Anyone been able to shoot the Hoyt Faktor 34 at the ATA show? I've been checking YouTube for a video, but have not found anything other than the Carbon Spyder or Faktor 30. I'd like to see a video of one or get feedback from those who have shot one. I shot the Turbo and 30 models, but the 34 hasn't hit any of my local dealers.

2014 Hoyt Faktor 34 Blackout
    QAD HDX, Axcel Armortech HD, Fuse Carbon Blade,
    Bow Rattler, Easton Bloodlines

ttt

Factor 34 shot AWESOME !!!! Top pick of the ATA show for me !!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigchig View Post
    Factor 34 shot AWESOME !!!! Top pick of the ATA show for me !!!
    Great to hear! Seems like the 30 has been getting all of the attention, but some of us like the longer bows.

I don't think they exist!!!

Beginning to agree with you, LOL. I just saw another video from the Hoyt booth, but it only showcased the Faktor 30.

I shot the Factor 34 and the CS 34 side by side - shot both at 28"/60 lb.
    The Factor 34 was an excellent shooter for me -very smooth draw with a solid wall (for a non limb stop bow) and really like the feel of the bow after the shot. You could also relax a little at the draw and it wouldn't take off on you. The shot was very quite but did have a tiny bit of vibe - easily taken out with a good stab. The CS 34 was just a "wow" shooter for me - same draw with zero vibe.
    It would be a hard pick for me between the Factor 34 and the CS 34 - if money was no object I'd go for the CS 34 but for the money difference I lean towards the Factor.
    Also shot the Obsession bows - really liked how the Addiction shot!
    If I'm cold and wet - something's about to die...
    Current Location ... http://goo.gl/maps/LA3qj

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU View Post
    I shot the Factor 34 and the CS 34 side by side - shot both at 28"/60 lb.
    The Factor 34 was an excellent shooter for me -very smooth draw with a solid wall (for a non limb stop bow) and really like the feel of the bow after the shot. You could also relax a little at the draw and it wouldn't take off on you. The shot was very quite but did have a tiny bit of vibe - easily taken out with a good stab. The CS 34 was just a "wow" shooter for me - same draw with zero vibe.
    It would be a hard pick for me between the Factor 34 and the CS 34 - if money was no object I'd go for the CS 34 but for the money difference I lean towards the Factor.
    Also shot the Obsession bows - really liked how the Addiction shot!
    Thanks for posting! I don't have the funds for a carbon bow, so I ordered the Faktor 34 back in the end of November. I'm sure my B Stinger will take care of any vibe. Haven't had a chance to shoot an Obsession yet. Will give one a try at some point.

I received mine the last week in January 2014. I would have never ordered one but I liked the Z5 cam better then my 35 Maxxis. Never thought I would part with my Maxxis.