a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Horton Trade in Program

Horton Trade in Program

There is a thread on the main crossbow page about the Horton trade in program.

hhmmm still use my Hunter Supreme

FYI, the Horton Trade In program is up and running.

Here is the link for more information......

http://www.tenpointcrossbows.com/pag...de-in-program/

If I send my Fury in - Id expect a Fusion cls - PLUS $435 - 10pt is well made - but extremely heavy in the front hand (I am 6'1 220lbs). Love my Fury and havent had any issues with it. The company might have been poorly managed but the equipment is perfect. (I'm a Mathews guy vertical so not cheap)

Solid, fast, accurate, extremely light, yet balanced is what a crossbow needs to be.

I've shot them all.

Currently - Parker is my next buy if I ever need another xbow.

TenPoint - contact me if you'd like feedback on your products.

Has anyone used this program?
    Athens Factory Staff Shooter

Nevermind. Just read details. ........ nonsense.
    Athens Factory Staff Shooter

What's up with the "chaffed rear ends" towards Tenpoint and the Trade In program....
    The Holy scriptures which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus
    TenPoint Turbo XLT II
    430 gr Black Eagle Executioners
    100 gr Slick Trick Magnums

They are basically getting your Horton crossbow,for which YOU have to pay to ship to them...in exchange for basically peanuts that theyll toss to you AFTER you buy one of their bows.
    Ive owned alot of Tenpoint and Wicked Ridge bows,and will continue to do so,but this "program" is a slap in the face.

Tenpoint,,you'd be better off just scrapping this program and taking the "value" of each package and lowering your prices for each represented bow by that amount.

Thatll definately increase your sales,and thats what its all about.

That said,in the eyes of this guy,Tenpoint/Wicked Ridge makes a great bow,but just lost a lot of ny respect.

Whether or not "it's a slap in the face" as you say is arbitrary at best but I guess you're entitled to your feelings towards this program.... In retrospect, Tenpoint didn't have "offer" anything for the now defunct Horton bows....
    The Holy scriptures which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus
    TenPoint Turbo XLT II
    430 gr Black Eagle Executioners
    100 gr Slick Trick Magnums

I see your point,and it is something they didnt have to do.,but in actuallity I still think its not worth giving up a bow for that works. Now they are taking busted ones and if someone is in the market...then by all means.

i'm in the market.i am looking for a horton legacy 175 trigger mechanism. any help would be appreciated.

There not asking you to give up your working bows, if you have a broken one doesn't matter how old, you get something for buying a new one from them.