Archery Talk Forum banner

Horton Trade in Program

3K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  uphunter 
#1 ·
There is a thread on the main crossbow page about the Horton trade in program.

#5 ·
If I send my Fury in - Id expect a Fusion cls - PLUS $435 - 10pt is well made - but extremely heavy in the front hand (I am 6'1 220lbs). Love my Fury and havent had any issues with it. The company might have been poorly managed but the equipment is perfect. (I'm a Mathews guy vertical so not cheap)

Solid, fast, accurate, extremely light, yet balanced is what a crossbow needs to be.

I've shot them all.

Currently - Parker is my next buy if I ever need another xbow.

#9 ·
What's up with the "chaffed rear ends" towards Tenpoint and the Trade In program....

#10 ·
They are basically getting your Horton crossbow,for which YOU have to pay to ship to them...in exchange for basically peanuts that theyll toss to you AFTER you buy one of their bows.
Ive owned alot of Tenpoint and Wicked Ridge bows,and will continue to do so,but this "program" is a slap in the face.

Tenpoint,,you'd be better off just scrapping this program and taking the "value" of each package and lowering your prices for each represented bow by that amount.

Thatll definately increase your sales,and thats what its all about.

That said,in the eyes of this guy,Tenpoint/Wicked Ridge makes a great bow,but just lost a lot of ny respect.

#11 ·
Whether or not "it's a slap in the face" as you say is arbitrary at best but I guess you're entitled to your feelings towards this program.... In retrospect, Tenpoint didn't have "offer" anything for the now defunct Horton bows....

#12 ·
I see your point,and it is something they didnt have to do.,but in actuallity I still think its not worth giving up a bow for that works. Now they are taking busted ones and if someone is in the market...then by all means.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.