Archery Talk Forum banner

Who can make me a nice wrist sling?

2K views 27 replies 28 participants last post by  playswithstix 
#1 ·
Looking for an orange and black wrist sling. Who makes a good one. Looking for one that stays pretty stiff

#23 ·
X2 for straight n arrow one of mine is over two years old now and still perfect! Turned several members at my club onto them and they love them also. Nothing but great product and service.

#7 ·
Straight and arrow for me also. Check out their website.

#13 ·
This.

#10 ·
#17 ·
Go to alphadogcc.com, a paracord wizard and can make way more than a cobra weave.

#18 ·
I make them... braided as stiff as possible and use very stiff leather so they keep their shape. Here are a couple pics of my stiffest design, the Cobra Stitch with Overbraid:

As others stated above, making your own is cheaper and very satisfying as well... I also sell the leather pieces separately if you want to try your own and need the machine die cut leather.

#25 ·
I learned how to make my own...cheap and easy. Plenty of online tutorials, and only takes about half an hour once you get the hang of it. I have made several for myself. will cost you about $5 in materials....although those ridge runner slings look pretty cool with the overbraid. Might have to try that on the next one. Actually my first one was from Ridge runner...had forgotten that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.