Archery Talk Forum banner

Show off your bear bows!!!!

49K views 280 replies 150 participants last post by  nyben 
#1 ·
I know there was already a thread like this but wanted to start a new one just in case people have updated their bows!! I currently have a 2012 carnage, a 2013 motive 7, and a 2014 agenda 6. Please post some pictures of your bows and list the set up!

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
To be honest I bought it with the agenda suppressors on it! So I can't really compare the two! But compared to my carnage, these suppressors are WAY more effective! I've had to buy extras for my carnage because they dry crack so darn bad

#11 ·
I have the agenda 6 too. And I think we are following each other on instagram. My name is 365 archery. I recognized your pictures. Glad to see someone else that loves Bear Archery!
View attachment 1856036
Yes we are following each other! And I agree its nice to meet people who love bear bows. Seems like they're hard to find for some reason! How do you like the limb dampeners and shooting with the over mold grip removed?!

#12 ·
Ha yes it does. I find a lot of people dogging on Bear. And the dampeners don't really help too much. The agenda is already pretty much shock free. And I like shootin with the thin panel grip. I shot with the panel grip on my anarchy last year too. When hunting the over molded grip is nice when its cold out. But when I shot competition I found myself torquing the bow with the grip on. When I took it off my groups shrank and it hasn't been on since.

#16 ·

#25 ·
2013 Empire 70lb, 29" draw, arrived yesterday
Rip Chord Red rest
6" TR Static Stab
4 pin Truglo Carbon XS sight

#34 ·
not bad. i would seriously consider that if i had black limbs. i like that flo. green and black stormy hardwoods camo bow i seen on here awhile back.

#38 ·
2014 Agenda 6 in Snow AP.. Shooting Great....

2014 Agenda 6 in Snow AP.. Shooting Great....

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.