Thread: Border Hex6H BB2 ILF 'long' recurve limbs rated 54# on 25" riser 9.9/10 condition!

Thumbs up Border Hex6H BB2 ILF 'long' recurve limbs rated 54# on 25" riser 9.9/10 condition!

I listed them in the FITA classifieds first. Though the finish over the carbon is glossy, it could easily be dulled down with paste wax dabbed on or for more permanence, ultra fine steel wool. These limbs would be true beasts on a shorter riser, perfect for longer draw archers.

See my ad and pics here:

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2171264

Stewart. Java Man. Habu. Centaur. Etc.

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane."--Marcus Aurelius

Pm sent

Mac
    Earl Hoyt Hunter Supreme 64" recurve. . 66lbs. Soon to have Centaur Hunter Supreme long bow...

PM replied.

Where are my hunters who can handle 57-62# @28?

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane."--Marcus Aurelius

Quote Originally Posted by nineworlds9 View Post
    PM replied.

Where are my hunters who can handle 57-62# @28?
    All shooting girly weight bows me thinks...

Believe me. ..if I had the cash...they would be mine...

Thanks for the info on them...Nice chatting with you Bro..Here's a bump for you. .

Mac
    Earl Hoyt Hunter Supreme 64" recurve. . 66lbs. Soon to have Centaur Hunter Supreme long bow...

I appreciate the sentiment. I tend to agree.

In light of that, though I do have a shorter riser on the way to test, lets just drop the price to a bottom line of $560 TYD. That's more than 36% off the new cost for a set of Border's best of the best that has been shot only a handful of times. Anyone feeling froggy?

TTT for a super deal if you're strong like me. These will be about 60@28 on a 19" riser wound out.

Got the Black Bear Warf in today and tested the BB2's on it. Jackpot! 21" did the trick for my draw length and they rock now. Kinda wanna keep em now BUT I've got too many goodies and still wanna try more soo..still for sale $560 TYD.

+++++FYI ++++
    I am leaving tomorrow 1/24 for a week long hunting trip through 1/31. If you want the limbs between now and then just PM your intent. If I get multiple hits during the week the limbs will go to first in line in order of PM, not post. I will try to respond while on my trip but it will be difficult. Thanks.

TTT one last time before bye bye cell reception

Back from my trip. TTT for some super sweet limbs!

Very surprised these have lasted at $560 TYD, A+ condition barely used, about the highest performance you can get. These are your elk/moose/bear limbs right here.

PM sent.

PM's replied.

TTT. $560 shipped is a steal for these near new BB2's. if they were 40-45# on a 25" riser I'd be asking $100 more easy and they wouldn't have lasted this long.

Sold pending funds

Back up for sale. Buyer backed out for at least a couple weeks or whatever. $560 TYD for Border's Best.

Ttt

TTT for the ultimate in ILF limbs. Hunt the planet.

F$@$ it. Reduced from $560 to $500 TYD once and final. These are $850 limbs in A+ like new shape.

PM sent.

Sold!! Thanks man