a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: DST 38 Ordered

DST 38 Ordered

Just talked with Jack Moulton last night and got my DST 38 ordered. Went with the Orange/Copper color for my bow this year. Got the 70% let off on a 60 lb bow. I am soooooooooooo excited to get my hands on this bow! Fingers crossed, he said 10-12 weeks! Hoping to have it in time for the April IBO shoot. Like Christmas all over again.

Kighty7
    Camo Chill X 60 lbs Elite 35 Black 60 lbs. Orange OK Archery Absolute 38 60.lbs
    HHA Site/Tru ball Axcel 5 pin
    Black Eagle Arrows Shooting Staff
    Dead Center Archery Shooting Staff
    Tru Ball Shooting StaffOfficial Scorer for the NBBC

Congratulations!
    My 36 landed in 10 weeks......so fingers crossed for you
    Proud authorized dealer for Ok Archery bows and Carbofast stabilizers.
    DST40 and DST38 (Absolute), DS Advantage Sights and Rests, Carbofast Stabilizers, Stan Just X
    "Tuning can only be relevant if you have consistent form; and if you have consistent form , tuning then becomes irrelevant." Bernie

Quote Originally Posted by Kighty7 View Post
    Just talked with Jack Moulton last night and got my DST 38 ordered. Went with the Orange/Copper color for my bow this year. Got the 70% let off on a 60 lb bow. I am soooooooooooo excited to get my hands on this bow! Fingers crossed, he said 10-12 weeks! Hoping to have it in time for the April IBO shoot. Like Christmas all over again.

Kighty7
    I ordered a black 38 and I will be at the April ibo it's only 2.5 hrs from the house. I will keep my eye out for a orange 38.
    Let him go so he can grow

Kighty7
    Good luck to you my friend. I hope your trasaction goes better than mine. I'm going on 20 weeks for my 40. I'm told I should receive it any day, but I will beleive it when I have the bow in my hands.
    Spots: OK Archery DST 40
    Foam: OK Archery DST 40
    Fur: Bowtech Guardian
    Arrows: Black Eagle
    CARBON CRAFT STABILIZERS

Good luck with the new bow.

Where did you get to see the new powder coated colors - orange/copper - and others?

www.balegend.com

and I googled OK Archery and looked at a few sites.

I am hoping so much to have it in April, I will be looking for you Drop Tine. I will be shooting all 40 as I have to drive from NW PA to the shoot near you. Shoot all 40 on Friday and drive directly to Columbus, OH for my son's soccer tournament. Being the coach I can't miss it! Post some pics when you get it!

One week closer to getting my Orange absolute. Come on, I need it quick.

One week closer to getting my Orange absolute. Come on, I need it quick.
    What was your overall wait time for your bow? How are you enjoying it?
    Thanks, im looking forwards to ordering one myself pretty soon

I chose common colors and got the bow tmd in about four to five weeks back in March,
    for custom color combinations no wonder takes longer time, parts and service vendors having their own schedules and jumping in with a low volume special requests either will cost money or weeks.
    OK Archery DST-38 Absolute, CarboFast, Shibuya, Beiter, CX,

If your gonna pull the trigger, do it. Ordered an all black 40, standard titan/red 38 and green/orange 36 on 25 March. Still Waiting. Although I did get my cammo smoke in about 2 weeks.

I have not been on AT in a while as I have been very busy. But I still do not have my Absolute 38. I have talked with Hugo and there have been some problems with me getting it. I am hoping to have it by August but will not have a chance to shoot it this year for the 3D season. Winter league will be here soon so I hope to be shooting it then. I sure hope it gets here soon!

I hope you get it soon. That is a long time to wait!