Thread: Erich kanne memorial shoot

Erich kanne memorial shoot

1ST ANNUAL ERICH KANNE MEMORIAL SHOOT
    MARCH 15TH 2014
    Erich first picked up a bow in 2006. In 2008 he qualified YMBHFS with a 294/27x and shot a 295/35x at State. He stepped it up in 2009 by coming home with 1st place YAMBHFS shooting a 300/46x and taking 3rd place YAMFS with a 299/42x. Erich competed in other fun tournaments such as the Iowa Pro Am where he placed 3rd and came home with a smile and a check for $35.00 ! Erich loved just sitting in his tree stand “waiting”. He left for Fort Benning, GA soon after his high school graduation June 2012. When he came home as a “Sharp Shooter” for the Army National Guard he was teased for not picking up a bow in a long time. The teasing subsided when he shot a perfect 300 that evening. Erich was a natural when it came to shooting and he had a true love, appreciation and respect for nature. We’d like to keep his memory alive and his love for archery with an annual shoot in his honor!
    300 ROUND
    TROPHY TOURNAMENT FOR BOWHUNTER AND FREESTYLE CLASSES
    ALL PROCEEDS TO BENEFIT TARGET ARCHERY YOUTH PROGRAMS
    $20 PER Adult Shooter, $10 up to 16 yrs. old.
    PLEASE PRE- REGISTER AS SPACE IS LIMITED TO 32 SHOOTERS PER LINE TIME

LINE TIMES ARE 9 A.M 12 P.M. AND 3 P.M.

MULTIPLE prizes and Grand Prizes Raffle for a new Bow, Food, Hay Rides, Face Painting and fun for all...

Erich Kanne (community Facebook page) or k.kanne67@gmail.com

Midwest Archery 13045 43rd St.NE St.Michael 763-515-6366
    "How do ya like me naaaow?!"

Hey FNG! Long time no see! Sounds like a great fundraiser and a good time. I hope you bring the whole gang from Elk River Sportsmans Club cuz I sure miss shooting with you guys. This will be a great warm-up shoot for state. For those of you who have not shot a shoot with these guys, they will have some of the top shooters in the state and they always have a good time. I'm really looking forward to this one!!!

so is there a senior division in freestyle ? and on the lighter side do i get to paint Shane`s face ?

As of RIGHT NOW Steve there is no senior class. You bring me enough interest and preregistration I'll make you a senior class. We are trying to keep it simple. Bow hunter and freestyle for adults and young adults. Youth is slated for one class right now. On your lighter side whoever gets the most shooters there I will let them pick the paint job.

If you are within 100 miles of this shoot, what better way to warm up for the state indoor!?! Further more, its for a dang good cause!

This shoot already had to change venues once due to expected participation. Let's fill Midwest Archery in St. Michael till the doors won't close!
    Why do I put myself through this??

Maybe you're more into bow hunter stuff. Well bring your hunting arrows and shoot the techno hunt for $10 bucks. Don't have a bow rent one from Midwest. Think you're good at techno, enter the trophy class for $20. All kinds of options for a good day of shooting and a great cause. Check out the first post for registration info.

Door prizes for registered shooters. Some of them are Victory x killers with all components 2 sets of 6. Easton light speed 3d's with all components 2 sets of 6. 1 game camera. Gift certificates from archery shops and more. We are also going to be raffling off a bow. Stay tuned and please pre register if able

Erich, was a good kid who loved to goof off & have fun at everything he did. he could really dish it out as well as take it, even at the threat of getting his head shoved in a snow bank by a fella twice his size hehehe. I miss him he kept me on my toes! This shoot is to honor him & i cant think of a better way to do it. I understand all proceeds are going back into the archery field somehow, so even if you never knew Erich come out & get to know him & his awesome family & suport the sport we all love. Its going to be a BLAST! see ya there.

We are also going to raffle off a brand new BOWTECH EXPERIENCE bow!! Tickets just $5 bucks.

We have over 40 registered shooters. Not including the techno hunt tourney. If you haven't registered yet please do so. It's in memory of an awesome young man and for a great cause. In fact the next person to register will get a free raffle ticket!! Register with kari. k.kanne67@gmail.com

Over 80 registered shooters people. Wooo hoooo. Plus the techno hunt tournament. Bow raffle. Door prizes other drawing items. Game cameras arrows tree stand stuff hotel rooms food

great shoot had a great time,how can a person find the scores of the target shooter`s ?