a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Limb Splintering

Limb Splintering

So I have a 2012 Zeus G3 and guess what, the bottom right limb started splintering last night during leagues of all places. Anyone have any 70lb limbs laying around? I called and left a message as well as emailed Maitland, hopefully I will hear back soon.

Any chance you read any of the other threads?? You might want to get a back up plan set up.
    Quote Originally Posted by AsAstatechamp View Post
    So I have a 2012 Zeus G3 and guess what, the bottom right limb started splintering last night during leagues of all places. Anyone have any 70lb limbs laying around? I called and left a message as well as emailed Maitland, hopefully I will hear back soon.
    2014 PSE Full Throttle 26.5" DL, 60lbs, CJ Mark III sight, AQ Custom Rods,PSE X Weave Pro 300, 85 Grain Grim Reapers
    2014 PSE Full Premo Breathn Custom SHW Prairie, CJ Mark III sight, PSE Phantom rest, PSE Pro X Weave 300, 85 grain Grim Reapers

Quote Originally Posted by Bnbfishin View Post
    Any chance you read any of the other threads?? You might want to get a back up plan set up.
    Yes I have read the other threads. I was hoping this wouldnt happen to me. The Zeus flat out shot good but oh well, back to the drawing board for a nice target bow. Luckily I have some extra bows hanging to shoot in the mean time. I am still hopeful that i will hear back from Maitland.

Quote Originally Posted by AsAstatechamp View Post
    sent you a message in your Priv;box i can help you out here

I have the same problem with my maitland k6 on my 70 # limbs bit i am not having any problems with my 60# limbs on my zuse

My Kinetic 6 60lb limbs on the top and bottom right side have splinters on them. Yay.

Did any of you figure anything out with yours?

have any of you guys contacted barnsdale to see if he can make you limbs?
    ben pearson archery
    victory archery
    pete_archery
    812-512-2987

I plan on giving them a ring today.

Keep us informed ... I'll appreciate it.

I contactd Dave and he said he isn't making limbs for Maitlands. However, he did say to stay in touch. Maybe if we all ask he will see a market.
    Lern

I got the same response.

Dave just emailed me back and said he would need me to get him a 2D drawing of the geometry of the limb and he could make them. If you or anyone you know is interested, please contact me. I have the knowledge an capability of getting Dave what he needs to help us. I want to order a larger quantity to get us a small break on price.

Please include bow information when contacting me.

-Paul

Barnsdale limbs on a Maitland........ Sounds wickedly awesome.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.
    -Thomas Jefferson.

To everyone looking for replacement limbs, please check out the following thread:

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showth...7&p=1069788731