Chris Brackett, World Renowned Archer and Bowhunter, Signs with Martin Archery

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Walla Walla, WA – January 31, 2014: Martin Archery announced today the signing of Chris Brackett to a multi-year contract. Effective immediately, Chris will exclusively shoot Martin Archery bows, including on his Outdoor Channel television shows “Fear No Evil” and “Arrow Affliction.” In addition, Chris will be licensing his Fear No Evil brand to Martin for use on their products.

“I was a free agent and vowed to take a hard look at all the bow companies out there and really understand who was behind them, what products they had in their line-up and most importantly, who had the most potential,” said Chris. “Martin was founded over 60 years ago by one of the greatest archers in history and they are an amazing and storied brand that we all know, our parents all know and our grandparents all know. When I heard they were looking for a new brand ambassador and wanted input from a blue collar, hard-working man who knows bows and how to make arrows dance, I knew that Martin was the company for me.”

“I couldn’t be more excited to announce the signing of Chris Brackett to the Martin Family,” said Rich Weatherford, Chief Executive Officer of Martin Archery. “Chris embodies the same values and direction that Martin Archery does. As an established brand known for quality, passion and innovation, we are excited to be able partner with Chris. It truly is a partnership as Chris values our ability to produce quality products and we value Chris’ ability to bring excitement and fun to the archery industry. Booyah!”

Chris Brackett is the creator, executive producer and host of the award-nominated “Fear No Evil” and award-winning “Arrow Affliction” shows on Outdoor Channel, America’s Leader in Outdoor TV. He is not only an ambassador within the archery community, but also in the broader public arena as he has been featured in media outlets, including CBS with Katie Couric, MSN, CNN, The New York Times, The Chicago Tribune and Spike TV, among others.

“In addition to being one of the best bowhunters and most accurate archers in the world, Chris represents what the Martin brand has become known for over the years,” said Martin Archery Director of Marketing Joseph Lok. “Martin is known for designing and manufacturing high quality bows that the everyman can shoot and grow with.”

“Martin definitely makes some top-of-the-line shooting machines that you or I can count on day in and day out, whether out in the hunting fields or on the competition line,” added Chris. “I urge you to go and shoot one of these bows and you will not be disappointed. I am proud to say I FEAR NO EVIL and I shoot MARTIN!”

In addition to shooting Martin Archery bows, Chris works with other sponsors including Mossy Oak, Scent-Lok, Muddy Outdoors, Lumenok, and Rage Broadheads.

ABOUT MARTIN ARCHERY
    Founded in 1951 by half of fame archer, Gail Martin, Martin Archery is a manufacturer of compound and traditional bows as well as bow accessories based in Walla Walla, Washington. Martin’s line of compound bows is a mix of technology and value that allow everyone from a tournament archer to a weekend warrior to have the best equipment on the market. Damon Howatt bows (Martin’s traditional bow line) are carefully hand-crafted one at a time by our veteran bowyers in Walla Walla. For more information, visit www.martinarchery.com, like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/MartinArchery or follow us on Instagram at www.instagram.com/Martin_Archery.

AT NEWS
    Last edited by Tele; January 31st, 2014 at 12:39 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

Pass the popcorn please.
    Bowtech Reign 7 QAD HDX, Spot Hogg, Tight Spot, Bee Stinger
    Bowtech Tribute (Retired) Dad's last bow
    Tenpoint Stealth FX4
    Excalibur 350LE

4. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

Congratulations to both Chris and Martin.

I think they will be perfect for one another.
    Hidden Content
    Dealers packs email
    Hidden Content

6. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

oh boy LOL
    Obsession DefCon 6
    Xtreme Pursuit Outdoors

What is Diamond going to do with all those 2014 Fear no Evil bows?

Quote Originally Posted by DIYArchery View Post
    What is Diamond going to do with all those 2014 Fear no Evil bows?
    They are clearanced out at all Dick's Sporting Goods.

Put a deeper idler wheel on them and rebadge them?

.............................. ...........

Boooooyyaaaaaaahhhh!

Good for Chris...hope it works out for Martin...

Bottom line is money talks, if Martin wants to give Chris enough $$$$ in get him to sign, then good for both parties....you should buy your equipment based on what YOU think is best for you and not just because so and so shoots or endorses the product...sometimes it works against the manufacture..case in point: I refuse to buy anything that has BONE COLLECTOR on it...why---nothing against "the brotherhood" in fact I like all three of those guys..however by putting BONE COLLECTOR on a product it increases the cost and does not increase the quality...adds a goofy antler skull all djust an additional cost to the consumer into the brotherhoods pocket...on the flipside someone is not going buy a martin cuz they wont like Chris sideburns...

im getting my bucket of popcorn and sit back and watch the
    2012 Insanity 60#
    2013 Limbsaver Proton
    Combat Search & Rescue Pilot USAF
    Aerovane II and III
    Black Eagle Carnivores

Quote Originally Posted by lunghit View Post
    pass the popcorn please.
    lol!!

NC
    2013 Hoyt Spyder Turbo 55-65lbs. 270fps
    HOYT QAD HDX Ultrarest
    Spot Hogg Hunter Custom 5 pin
    Park-N-Son's Archery Custom Bowstrings
    Easton FMJ 340 w/Slicktrick Magnum = 460 grains

ugh!!

What a waste of money by Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by 148p&y View Post
    What a waste of money by Martin.
    I had really hoped they would get off to a good start..........all I can do is shake my head on this one!

Like him or not. He is going to sell a pile of bows for Martin.....

Poor Martin....

Quote Originally Posted by rodney482 View Post
    Congratulations to both Chris and Martin.

I think they will be perfect for one another.
    Welcome back Rodney....ROFL

Not sure if this is good news or Martin or not. I would personally never have Chris Brackett as my lead advertiser. He has a raucous following so he will probably sell them some bows but I know I will not support Martin having him as the face of their company. Heck he is banned from AT for bad behavior and now he is representing the company that once belonged to the owners of AT. What a tangled web.....
    Venison its whats for dinner
    "BREATHN Tuned" Stevens Prevailer 28.5" DL 70lbs .300 spine Black Eagle Rampages 434 Grain @ 291 FPS. Limb Driver, Hindsight Equalizer, Trophyridge Micro Alpha V5, B-stinger 10.25", Scott Sabertooth, Slicktrick Razortricks and Steelforce Phatheads

Oh the irony...
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Kevin Strother
    I'm adding you to my slander, defamation of character lawsuit, I'm really tired of all the BS you and L-Train spread so you both will be added to the proceedings and named as a defendant.

Have a great one.

Wow. A lot of hate for the guy. I have always liked his show. And he was pretty cool to me and my son when we met him. I think it's a good move for both Martin and Chris. Good way for Martin to spread the word on their bows. And a rock solid piece of equipment for Chris to make em bleed.

Quote Originally Posted by rutjunky View Post
    Wow. A lot of hate for the guy. I have always liked his show. And he was pretty cool to me and my son when we met him. I think it's a good move for both Martin and Chris. Good way for Martin to spread the word on their bows. And a rock solid piece of equipment for Chris to make em bleed.

AT'S hate for Chris runs deep but, AT is a small population of archers. The guy has a lot of fans outside of AT.

so much hate for this guy and none of you have met him, and yet if you did, most of you would act like his best friend, a bunch of two faced idiots on this site
    Darton Viper 60#
    Bob lee signature 44#

Quote Originally Posted by rutjunky View Post
    I agree.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Kevin Strother
    I'm adding you to my slander, defamation of character lawsuit, I'm really tired of all the BS you and L-Train spread so you both will be added to the proceedings and named as a defendant.

Have a great one.

I had a feeling when diamond and Brackett parted ways that Martin would pick him up.
    Hunting: Bowtech Destroyer 350 29" 65# Axcel Accutouch Carbon Pro Ripcord Goldtip Velocity 300's 430g 10" Shadow Stabilizer Alps Packs XOP Enforcer Climber Scott Exxus
    Spots & 3d: Elite PureHidden Content 28.5" 65# Axcel Accutouch Carbon Pro Hamskea target hybrid Gold Tip 22s 10" Shadow Stabilizer Scott backspin

Twisted Archer Custom Strings

Quote Originally Posted by Looney Bin View Post
    Like him or not. He is going to sell a pile of bows for Martin.....
    really?
    Get Close & Shoot Straight

----------------------------->

Quote Originally Posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
    so much hate for this guy and none of you have met him, and yet if you did, most of you would act like his best friend, a bunch of two faced idiots on this site
    Dinner on the Table Pro Staff
    Team #1-If You're Not First, You're Last
    LIVE FREE OR DIE
    Ridin, Pitchin, Shootin n CussinHidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast