Thread: Help from some TSSR shooters

Formerly the great COWBOY state of Wyoming. Now, in the frozen north of Fairbanks Alaska

Help from some TSSR shooters

Hey gang, I'm in the process of doing a frankenbuild of an old TSSR riser and limbs, fitted with Hoyt Spiral X cams. Like Looney Bin before me, I found that when doing the cam swap you lose about 40#'s from max draw weight. (80 to 40!) I'm needing to get to 50 #'s and I've approached Ray Knight as he is the resident franken master. We have some concerns about how much we'll have to flex these limbs to get the 10 additional pounds so he's asked for the following. I need someone that's got a TSSR with the Per-fx cam to take the following measurement for me. At max weight and full draw, measure the A to A distance. I can then compare to the A to A at full draw with the spirals and know how much room I have to safely play with. I no longer have the original cam and harness or I'd do it myself. Thanks in advance for the help guys.

Somebody has to have a TSSR with a Per fx cam around...
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

Mama lock your daughters up that wild bunch is back in town

Formerly the great COWBOY state of Wyoming. Now, in the frozen north of Fairbanks Alaska
    No kidding guys. Just pull it to full draw and have your brother, mother, sister brother, friend, wife, girlfriend (don't tell the wife), etc. measure axle to axle. I'm at the mercy of the few, the proud, the AT HCA shooters. Thanks for the bump up Chris.

I have a 2003 Carbon Max Extreme with the perfex cam and split limbs. It's set at 27 inch draw and maxed out at 63 lbs (70 lb. drawing bow). Its not a TSSR, but I'd be willing to give you my info if you could use it. I'll post it on here later, as the wife and I are getting ready to go shopping. Don't know if will help ya too much, but it couldn't hurt.

I have a tssr at home and I could do it, just PM me and remind me to sometime when I am at home, should be no problem