Thread: New breed archery!!!!

New breed archery!!!!

What is yalls opinion on these bows? I shot the Genetix the other day and it is one of the best bows I have put in my hand! Smooth draw, Fast, No vibration when you release and very accurate. It doesn't even feel like you are shooting a bow. They are very nice bows!

New Breeds are top notch bows. The Eclipse is one of my favorites.
    Xpedition Xring VI

Very nice bows for sure! I really like my Eclipse.

Nice bows, rare to see one in the classifieds.
    A Redneck lost in a yuppie town

I shoot the Eclipse and love it.....but the Genetix is one of my favorite bows of all time! It just has that Wow factor. I shoot for New Breed, but shot another another very popular bow brand for many years and still love their bows and when it came time to by a new bow, I tried to say with them, but after I shot the Genetix, I just could not find one as smooth and solid. The wall, draw cycle, and release on the Genetix was what I was looking for and I kept coming back to it. New Breed bows took me to a new level of shooting and I haven't looked back. Super easy to tune, fast, great customer service, and a bunch of shooters in the New Breed Nation always willing to help. I helped a buddy of mine get a Genetix. He is 70 years old and been shooting forever. After switching to the Genetix his shooting scores went from 250's to 260's on 5 spot to shooting a 299 last week in league. He says to me, "all I do is aim the bow and it goes there". I don't know how many times he has told me how much fun it is to shoot again. It is the same story with other guys I have helped find one, they are amazed with what that bow has to offer. About a month ago I had a young guy at our club shoot my Eclipse and after shooting 5 arrows, he had to have one. I am now setting one up in my basement for him. These bows really sell themselves and the Genetix, to me, is the smoothest bow I have ever drawn. Good luck if you decide to get one. You will not be disappointed! If you have any questions about them, fell free to shoot me a message, love to help you out if I can.
    New Breed Archery Factory Staff

Very nice bows. Love my Eclipse!
    Hoyt Maxxis 31 w/RKT's *APG*
    '13 Obsession Knightmare

Liked my Genetic as much as my G3.

Lifetime transferable warranty.

Kyle, the owner is the nicest most humble guy you will ever meet. All the factory guys are just as helpful and humble.

When I go to the factory for something Kyle comes out and says hello and gives my kids stickers or hats or whatever.

I have a hard time believing that these bows ain't more popular.
    Do or Do Not, There is No Try... -Master Yoda-

There isn't a better bow made, and their customer support is the best in the business.
    2013 New Breed Eclipse
    New Breed archery "No Hype, Just Hunt"

Love my Eclipse and wish I hadn't sold my Genetix.... The bows are top notch and hold dead. The company is top notch from the Owner down to the "Nation"... They will be in my shop when I open it someday for sure!!!
    New Breed 2013 Eclipse 30/70

Stopping Hearts One Shot at a Time

Eclipse is a VERY nice bow.
    2014 Elite Energy 35 - Xtra

Great bows and customer service is second to none!!!

I got my Genetix about 6 weeks ago and everything that has already been said about them is absolutely true...had to order a module for it and what NICE people to deal with dont see myself switching brands in the near future.

I've had a Genetix for almost 3 years now, it's a great bow. New Breed makes quality bows and backs them up with excellent customer service.

New Breed is a first class company. Customer service is stellar. Really like my Eclipse. If I had anything negative to say, it would be the amount of clearance with the cables.
    2013 PSE Dominator 3d Max all 60# / 28" DL
    2013 Expedition Archery X-Ring VII
    2013 New Breed Eclipse Bionic 2.0 cams
    2012 Hoyt Alpha Elite RKT cams
    2011, 2012 Hoyt Carbon Matrix RKT cams