a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Bear new releases (2015 bows?)

Bear new releases (2015 bows?)

Hey everyone.....I'm going to be buying a new rig this spring after turkey season. I'm currently undecided on what I want to buy (not brand loyal) and was curious to know when Bear usually releases their new bows? I recently shot the agenda 6 and love it. Does anyone happen to know when they release their new bows?

2003 Mathews Legacy
    Beman ICS Hunter 400g
    Dirt Nap Gear DRT's 100g
    "Be like me. Act like me. Don't take anything serious. Good luck in life!" PaPa Jack

Generally in early fall. This year it was in September, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by BluNunn View Post
    Yep He's right
    2011 Bear Carnage Shadow Series 70# Tru Fire Edge Hybrid foldback release
    QAD Ultra-Rest HD Pro Series rest Octane quiver HHA DS-XL5019 w/HHA blue burst sight light Gold Tip 7595 arrows 100Gr Rage 2 blades
    Team Bear bows:
    http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/group.php?groupid=129

I think most companies already released their 2014-2015 lines. they wont come out with new bows til late summer 2015. So what you see right now is what you get. there are no other surprises for us until atleast midsummer if a company like bowtech makes a mid year release again. if not then september - november they usually release their bows. Some wait til the ATA show in January.
    2011 Bowtech Destroyer 350 @ 28.5" 65#/ CBE Tek Hybrid 3 pin .010/ Ripcord/ Gold Tip Velocity 7595 423 Gr/ NAP Killzones/ Carter Just B Cuz
    Twisted Archer Custom Bowstrings
    Team #18 - Team Deadlock

Quote Originally Posted by BluNunn View Post
    Thanks! Wasn't sure if they released their bows before Mathews and Hoyt....I know they release there's in the early fall is well. I know what's going to happen. I'm going to buy a bow in June/July and 3 months later everyone will release their new bows. And I'll be thinking "mannnnnnnn, I should've waited a few more months"....lol
    2003 Mathews Legacy
    Beman ICS Hunter 400g
    Dirt Nap Gear DRT's 100g
    "Be like me. Act like me. Don't take anything serious. Good luck in life!" PaPa Jack

It was october 1st last year! Has anyone heard any rumors as to what to expect? or are they just updating the current lineup?
    2014 Bear Agenda 6

2012 Bear Carnage

Aim Small Miss Small

I just received an email today. October.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowtoons View Post
    I just received an email today. October.

...and on a scale from 1-10, how was that email??
    Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake

One does not ask of one who suffers: What is your country and what is your religion? One merely says: You suffer, that is enough for me.

Bear just released two new bows
    check their website

I saw the new releases on Facebook. Not impressed. They don't really offer anything that's much different than what's already in their lineup. I'm still waiting on a long draw model that's based on the Motive or Venue.
    2013 Bear Encounter, Whisker Biscuit, Dead Nuts SoloShot
    2013 Mathews Monster MR8, QAD Ultra Rest, Axion Vue

Quote Originally Posted by BAB View Post
    Hey everyone.....I'm going to be buying a new rig this spring after turkey season. I'm currently undecided on what I want to buy (not brand loyal) and was curious to know when Bear usually releases their new bows? I recently shot the agenda 6 and love it. Does anyone happen to know when they release their new bows?
    If you loved it ...then pull the trigger buddy. I'm thinking about buying an Agenda 6 or 7 myself.
    Bear - Motive 7 Shadow Series 60#/28" - 12" Stabilizer by SteveinAZ - Apache Drop Away Rest - Apex Gear Covert Single Pin Sight - Black Eagle Outlaws Red/Black Fletching 375g Arrows - Custom Red/Black Strings by Energywavebowstrings

replaced my 2012 Mauler with the new Agenda 6 today and love it. Such a smooth draw. Really impressed by the speed it produces. Also upgraded to the TR React sight and so far really impressed.

Bear release Their bows in October. There's a rumor going around of smoking speed bow coming...
    70#Pse Prophecy,Smackdown Pro,Apex Bone collector quiver,Trophy Ridge Hitman 5 sight,Gold tip pro hunters 75/95s sending 100grain slick trick mags 280fps into the pump station Thank you Lord for allowing me to live in this great country and be able to have the freedom and the ability to shoot and hunt with my Pse bow

subscribed.

Quote Originally Posted by tripleb2431 View Post
    Bear release Their bows in October. There's a rumor going around of smoking speed bow coming...
    Im really lookin forward to this...