a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Big beaver pro am!!!!

Big beaver pro am!!!!

For all of you waiting with bated breath, we have set the date for the Big Beaver Pro-am to be held Saturday March 29th! Slayton MN, home of the Beaver Creek Archers.

It will be the same format; morning qualifying round, followed by the shoot off brackets. In the past we had an 'A' bracket, paired to a 'B' bracket, as well as a senior and female bracket. No style divisions. Friendly heckling is always encouraged.

Last year we let a new-comer win.....Hugo Barrientos....but I see based on his vegas scores he might be de-throned as the reigning BIG BEAVER??!!! I for one am looking forward to that battle again, and so should you!!!

Hugo and his OK lady friends are going down!!!!!

I'm hungry for the big beav!!! I think it's time for me to take my spot back at the top. Nick you can't shot perfect for ever.

Should be down, but first have to crown the new king. Keep an eye out for a OK lady for the king I'll bring him too.

Yes me and my OK Crew will be down to gladly take all the prize $ once again. Can you have my pitcher chilled and ready for me please I prefer XX but Budweiser will suffice .
    Lol

Blah blah blah!!!! Rumor has it the thong song is coming back to the Beaver Pro Am!
    KIND OF A BIG DEAL

What size of thong do wish to see?
    BHFS

Bump
    BHFS

9 clock sign in or to give me your money how ever you want to look at it!!!!

Looking forward to the "thong song" display trent is going to demonstrate for us!

Keep talking 'Chewy, the honey moon with the scepter is already over and you dont even know it!

Is Mark <I hurt my shoulder so I have to use my girlie bow> Franklyn coming, Chickened out last Saturday...

Unfortunately I will not be there Paul so now you will have a chance as things didn't go so well last year as I remember.

So who is this year's Beaver chump?
    BHFS