Thread: Need an elite dealer!

Need an elite dealer!

I live in caney,ks (sek) and I need a dealer I really want to get my hands on a e35 and e32 for a hunting only. . The dealer near me quit elite. . So I'm at a loss it's almost 2 hr drive to the closest one that I can get ahold of that has any in stock. And the one that does is a Sutherland lumber store and don't know how I feel about a high schooler handling my bow that is there just for a after school pay check. . If I'm going to drive to a pro shop for elite where do I need to go? So please give me some places we trust in south west mo, se ks and north east ok.
    The reason I would prefer a pros hop is I've never owned/tuned a binary and I also don't have a draw board, so tuning would need to be done by someone else at this point. . My next step if I can't find a shop I like is to buy from big box store and send it somewhere to get tuned. . Thanks for the help the biggest frustration some of these small shops never answer there phone to get ahold of them
    Jake

Elite Energy 32-280 fps
    Carbon express mayhem hunter-463 gr
    10 in bee stinger prohunter maxx
    grim reapers and DRT Dirt nap

Nick Jayne runs the pro shop at Sutherlands in el dorado, Kansas. They are a Hoyt, Mathews, and elite dealer. I can assure you he is not some high schooler that doesn't know what he is doing. He is one of the best bow tuners out there. Give him a call or go see him, you won't be disappointed.

Here's an option to save your gas money.

Give Elite a call and give them your situation of having no close Elite dealers. They will give distant dealers permission to sell you one and ship it to you.
    or
    Buy a used one, they show up from time to time.
    or
    Start calling Elite dealers around the country to see if they have what you want. Some will ship it to you even though they aren't supposed to. This happens a lot more than most would believe. You just got to ask. They still make money off the sale. Sometimes you might have someone close to the dealer buy it, and then sell it and ship it to you. The Elite lifetime warranty is on the bow, not the original buyer.

Now that you got your bow, go shoot it. I'm willing to bet it will shoot great right out of the box. Elite bows come tuned correctly from their factory.

Tuning to the nat's azz is really highly over-rated. These bows will shoot very well even if the cams aren't "perfectly" in sync or both of the cam stops aren't hitting the limbs "exactly" at the same time or if the tiller isn't "perfect." We that like to tinker just like to get them perfect. I'm not saying that you shouldn't try to get it as good as you can, just saying it will shoot really well for you if it isn't in "perfect" tune.

From the gas $ you are going to save build your own draw board and linear press. Look in the DIY form on here and find how others have done it. You can easily build both for under $100 if you are the least bit handy. If you aren't handy I'm willing to bet that one of your friends is. They are easy builds.

Read this article on tuning. Binary cams are easy. Simple to understand since there's just one string, and two cables that tie the identical cams together.

Article: http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2154443

Give a shout if you experience any difficulties, and good luck.
    You young people will never know the satisfaction of slamming down a receiver on a rotary phone

Hello Shaffer88 I am Nick at the Sutherlands in ElDorado, KS. Please come see me or give me a call. I have been in this line of work now for 16 years so I assure you it will not be a high school kid you work with. Give me a call at the store or shoot me a PM and I can let you know my hours. I also sent you a PM. Thanks and have a good day.
    GIT-R-DUN
    Mathews Pro staff
    Carbon Express Silver staff
    Sutherlands Archery Department
    "Just Shut Up And Shoot"

Quote Originally Posted by omarcher View Post
    Nick Jayne runs the pro shop at Sutherlands in el dorado, Kansas. They are a Hoyt, Mathews, and elite dealer. I can assure you he is not some high schooler that doesn't know what he is doing. He is one of the best bow tuners out there. Give him a call or go see him, you won't be disappointed.
    Thanks for the heads up
    Elite Energy 32-280 fps

PM sent.

Pm returned thank you
    Elite Energy 32-280 fps

It is a little farther but Smoky Valley Shooting Sports in Lindsborg, Ks has them in stock and those guys will hook you up.
    Do these Ads make my Page look Bloated?

Thanks
    Elite Energy 32-280 fps

I was just at smokey valley over the weekend and a buddy bought a blackout E32. They had a 70# ap camo and a #60 ap camo in stock. Both E32's. Both right handed. That was as of Saturday afternoon.

I'm not sure if they had any E35's in stock. They do have a demo model to shoot at least. Look them up, it would be worth the drive.
    ~ 2011 Bowtech Invasion Black Opps
    ~ 2011 Bowtech Invasion MOTS