Thread: Carbon Overdrive

Carbon Overdrive

Looking for a good review on the bow and can't seem to find one. If any one has one let me know how you like it and some numbers.

BLACK CARBON OVERDRIVE
    BLACK RPM
    SUMMIT VIPER ELITE SD

Man no one I would think by now someone would have one. My bow should be in this week my be I will be the first one
    BLACK CARBON OVERDRIVE
    BLACK RPM
    SUMMIT VIPER ELITE SD

In the same boat, as you.
    All that I could find on the net. Is that the riser design is new process, which would make any one a test rabbit. I did shoot one and found it a solid shooter. The cam seems smooth. For the cost... All I can say is wow.

It's a very nice bow. When shot at 70 lb and 31" draw length, It had an IBO of 329 for me. I was shooting a 472 grain arrow from Carbon Express. Combine that with the mass weight of 3.3 pounds, ultra smooth draw, and the way the cams lock in at the end of the draw, you've got the perfect bow in my opinion. Also, 31.5 ATA

The one I shot was a 70 turned down to 61 29" draw 400 grain arrow shot 280 something. That was with a less than a tuned wb and a loop on the string.
    BLACK CARBON OVERDRIVE
    BLACK RPM
    SUMMIT VIPER ELITE SD

Mine shot at 70# 28" draw and a 462 gr fmj at 287 fps. I believe that IBO is above the 340 they claim

Quote Originally Posted by dwy3r5 View Post
    It's a very nice bow. When shot at 70 lb and 31" draw length, It had an IBO of 329 for me. I was shooting a 472 grain arrow from Carbon Express. Combine that with the mass weight of 3.3 pounds, ultra smooth draw, and the way the cams lock in at the end of the draw, you've got the perfect bow in my opinion. Also, 31.5 ATA
    Don't think the OD draw length runs out to 31", the one I shot at 30" and around 70lbs wasn't real nice.

Bowtech
    Doinker
    Spot Hogg
    Tight Spot

Max draw is 30"
    2014 Obsession Addiction 30.25 @65, HHA Ultra 5519, QAD HDX, B-Stinger 10" Hunter
    28.5 Easton Da-Torch w/100 at 296

2014 Obsession Phoenix 30.0 @65, HHA 5519, QAD HDX, B-Stinger 8" Hunter
    28.5 Easton Da-Torch w/125

I shot it next to my D340 and found nothing similar with the draw cycle, very little vib, and didn't mind the grip at all.

I will be shooting a 60# der at 29" just would like to.see a 400 grain arrow in the 280's.
    BLACK CARBON OVERDRIVE
    BLACK RPM
    SUMMIT VIPER ELITE SD

Finally got to spend some time with this bow and I really like it. The grip didn't bother me a bit. Was going to get either this or the carbon knight this year, it will be a carbon overdrive.

Thinking my bow should be in today.
    BLACK CARBON OVERDRIVE
    BLACK RPM
    SUMMIT VIPER ELITE SD

pick mine up Saturday...63 lbs 29" and FMJ's so looking forward to it
    Bowtech Carbon Overdrive
    Bowtech Tribute
    FMJ's,

Not to sound like an idiot bc I'm completely blind to BT. I'm not slamming them either, but didn't diamond release their version of the Carbon Overdrive?
    2003 Mathews Legacy
    Beman ICS Hunter 400g
    Dirt Nap Gear DRT's 100g
    "Be like me. Act like me. Don't take anything serious. Good luck in life!" PaPa Jack

[QUOTE=BAB;1069575601]Not to sound like an idiot bc I'm completely blind to BT. I'm not slamming them either, but didn't diamond release their version of the Carbon Overdrive?[/QUOTe

Similar, they use the same riser but the Diamond is a single cam with a IBO of 325 a 7in Bh and no flx guard.
    2014 Mathews ChillR

[QUOTE=droppin bucks;1069575651]
    Quote Originally Posted by BAB View Post
    Not to sound like an idiot bc I'm completely blind to BT. I'm not slamming them either, but didn't diamond release their version of the Carbon Overdrive?[/QUOTe

Similar, they use the same riser but the Diamond is a single cam with a IBO of 325 a 7in Bh and no flx guard.
    Gotcha!.....Thanks
    2003 Mathews Legacy
    Beman ICS Hunter 400g
    Dirt Nap Gear DRT's 100g
    "Be like me. Act like me. Don't take anything serious. Good luck in life!" PaPa Jack