Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: V2 Cable slide Conversion kits for Carbon Spyder and Carbon Matrix available now!

Exclamation V2 Cable slide Conversion kits for Carbon Spyder and Carbon Matrix available now!

Product Description

Eliminate the fixed roller guard on your Carbon Spyder or Carbon Matrix. Includes machined bracket and carbon rod. Fits any 3/8" cable slide. 6061 Aluminum. Black Anodized. (also available in polished aluminum on request) Made in USA.

* Smoother draw.
    * Allows the arrow to tune straight down the center.
    * Cam lean and limb twist are massively reduced.
    * Less load on limbs
    * straighter nock travel.
    * Allows for greater range of arrow spine selection.
    * Easier to tune.
    * Direct replacement for the roller guard.

Version 2 has more cable slide clearance for the number 3 size cams and has riser clearance relief cut for the Carbon Spyder risers. Stainless steel set screws are enlarged for more clamping force.

Fits:
    2011-2013 Carbon Matrix. All cam sizes.
    2014 Carbon Spyder 30 and 34. All cam sizes.

**May not have enough clearance for Carbon Spyder Turbo**

**Long draw versions - A longer Carbon rod can be requested.**

For questions please email wis913@yahoo.com.

Custom string and cable lengths can be utilized for optimum performance. Please email for details.

Order HERE with Credit card, PayPal or Money order.

AT Sponsor www.lum-tec.com Coupon code: Archerytalk111
    Eliminate the fixed roller guard on Carbon Matrix and Carbon Spyder. Click HERE. Aluminum Hoyts click HERE
    NEW: TPU Speed nock system. Available HERE. *** Brownell bowstring products distributor *** Email wis913@yahoo.com for a full price list.

On #3 cam Matrix

Eliminate the fixed roller guard on Carbon Matrix and Carbon Spyder. Click HERE. Aluminum Hoyts click HERE
    NEW: TPU Speed nock system. Available HERE. *** Brownell bowstring products distributor *** Email wis913@yahoo.com for a full price list.

Ttt

Ttt

Ttt

Ray are you still making ones for the original spyders?
    Hoyt Powerhawk 28.5" 60# cm bowstring nap quicktune apex 4 pin tundra st epic 400s
    Hoyt Spyder Turbo 28.5" 60# ripcord sos extreme archery products exr easton axis 400s & lightspeed 3d 400s
    BLACKOUT HUNTING
    "Hit Em' So Hard They BLACKOUT!!"

Quote Originally Posted by bigkuntry72 View Post
    Ray are you still making ones for the original spyders?
    Correct.

Do you make these for a 2013 element?

Quote Originally Posted by E popa View Post
    Do you make these for a 2013 element?
    No sir.

TTT - back in stock again!

So these may or may not work with a 2014 Carbon Spyder Turbo # 3 cam ?
    "CRACKERIZED"
    CARTER'S ARCHERY
    (816) 232-2577
    www.cartersarchery.net

Quote Originally Posted by bornagain View Post
    So these may or may not work with a 2014 Carbon Spyder Turbo # 3 cam ?
    They will work on all cams and all models Matrix, Carbon Spyder 30, Carbon Spyder 34. Not tested on the turbo. I would be happy to take a return if it won't work on the turbo if you would like to try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray knight View Post
    They will work on all cams and all models Matrix, Carbon Spyder 30, Carbon Spyder 34. Not tested on the turbo. I would be happy to take a return if it won't work on the turbo if you would like to try it.
    I might just take you up on that. Just curious what is the length of the mounting unit ?
    "CRACKERIZED"
    CARTER'S ARCHERY
    (816) 232-2577
    www.cartersarchery.net

Tagged for later

Got my "V2" cable slide mod installed, couldn't be happier with the fit & results...ZERO cam lean, DEAD-NUTZ timing and PERFECT center shot!!!

(specs below in sig)

1973902_10151953565444109_1603623608_o.jpg
    HOYT Pro Comp Elite (Spiral) 60lbs. & 29½", 330 grains @ 290 FPS
    HOYT Faktor 34 (Z5) 60lbs. & 29½", 330 grains @ 302 FPS
    HOYT Carbon Matrix (RKT) 72lbs. & 29½", 374 grains @ 308 FPS
    HOYT Katera XL (Z3) 64lbs. & 30", 374 grains @ 295 FPS
    SPOT HOGG, B-STINGER, GOLD TIP, TROPHY TAKER, SLICK-TRICK, HOT SHOT, TIGHT-SPOT

Tagged.....

I am ordering one for my CST -- if you are ok with return. I have a #2 cam and man does it look like it will have to be short !
    If we ever forget we are One Nation Under God, then we are a nation gone under - Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by swampcruiser View Post
    I am ordering one for my CST -- if you are ok with return. I have a #2 cam and man does it look like it will have to be short !
    Great! It would be good to have a test. See if it works. If not just return it no problem.

is it a bent slide aka like a tilt tamer

Quote Originally Posted by stillrunnin View Post
    is it a bent slide aka like a tilt tamer
    No sir. Its straight. You can install whatever slide or rod you want with the bracket though. They tune really clean and true with the straight rod though. Cam lean is so minimal i doubt it would make much if any difference to have a bent rod on these but if you wanted it you could do it.

i ordered one of these from Ray Knight an must say he is awesome!! to deal with quality A+++
    it is refreshing to deal with one who has such quality, passion an pride in what he does.

thank you again Ray Knight

ps, Ray Knight had no problem in sending this all the way to australia! i must say i'm grateful for that thanks again Good Sir!!

TTT - back in stock!

Ray...any feedback on how its working for the CST #2s?

Quote Originally Posted by XxHolleyxX View Post
    Ray...any feedback on how its working for the CST #2s?
    We sold a few to guys that were going to try it and return if it did not work on that bow but have not heard anything if it worked or not.

ttt

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast