Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Hogwire Custom Strings and Cables

Hogwire Custom Strings and Cables

Hello fellow Archers! I wanted to introduce my company Hogwire Custom Strings and Cables. We are new to Archery Talk as a sponsor however we are not new to building premium strings and cables or archery. I am a hardcore bow hunter and have been building strings and cables for a while now, and have a system and machines that I think makes some of the best strings and cables out there. I use premium bowstring material and serving and have just about every color under the sun for you to choose from and every string set includes Bowjax speed sleeves. My combination of material has allowed for a very soft shot, rock solid stability, great speeds and 0 peep rotation. So far I have loved the Brownell Rhino material and I build 95% of my string sets out of it. If you have a special request of material we can always discuss that and I will give you my honest opinion on what will work the best. My specialty is Pinstripes, however I can do any other color combo that you want to do.

All of these strings are custom made by me and only me. This allows me to pump out quality product that I know is at the quality that I would put on my bow. Simply put, if I wouldn't shoot it and trust my tournament score or hunting trip on it, it wont be mailed out. I take pride in my work and I package my finished strings in a manner that looks professional, and will protect the fibers while being shipped. All strings are shipped priority mail with tracking so that you can keep an eye on where your new set of strings and cables are at.

Here at Hogwire we don't build sets for compounds exclusively. We build for any compound, traditional bow, Olympic re-curve or crossbow out there.

Please PM me for pricing or any questions that you may have, and I look forward to building your next set of Strings and Cables!

IMG_20140218_190641_993.jpg Teal and Grey for a DST 40

Scotty's Set.jpg

Here is a set I made for Fullstrutter, they will be featured on his Elite Pulse for the 2014 Live Kansas Hunt!!!

This guy is the real deal. He makes some of the highest quality strings i have ever seen and he puts a ton of pride in his work. I am super picky about strings and the quality work from HogWire is absolutely flawless. Order with confidence!
    AT Sponsor www.lum-tec.com Coupon code: Archerytalk111
    Eliminate the fixed roller guard on Carbon Matrix and Carbon Spyder. Click HERE. Aluminum Hoyts click HERE
    NEW: TPU Speed nock system. Available HERE. *** Brownell bowstring products distributor *** Email wis913@yahoo.com for a full price list.

Thanks Chris! That means a lot coming from you

Quote Originally Posted by Ray knight View Post
    This guy is the real deal. He makes some of the highest quality strings i have ever seen and he puts a ton of pride in his work. I am super picky about strings and the quality work from HogWire is absolutely flawless. Order with confidence!

Top notch customer service. I went back & forth with Rob over colors and the finished product looks great. Just as soon as I get them on the bow I'll post up pictures. I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. Thanks Rob!
    Hoyt Pro Comp Elite XL

IMG_20140224_175246_669.jpg

This is a close up of the string I made yesterday for a Hoyt Ion X Olympic Re-curve. Black and Purple with a Flo Green Pinstripe.

IMG_20140219_213401_141.jpg

Hunter Green and Bronze hot off the jig!

Gotta price list.

PM sent to mizzo29

Quote Originally Posted by mizzo29 View Post
    Gotta price list.

I'd take a price list too please

I have seen a set of Ray Knight's strings...I sat there and looked at them for about 5 minutes I was so impressed. If he says these are the real deal...I am in. Please PM me with information.
    I shoot arrows with a bow

Team #7

All PM's returned. Look forward to building some sets for you guys!

Red Grey.jpg

Up late finishing this Red/Grey set for a Bowtech Destroyer 340..... The Rhino looks wet when you are done working with it, looks awesome!

HogWireText2.gif

Good morning from Hogwire! PM me to order you new set of strings and cables. Increase your bows performance and make it look awesome at the same time!

blue and grey.jpg

Just finished a blue and grey set for Diamond Outlaw.....

Crossbow string.jpg

Here is a pinstripe crossbow string. This was for a Barnett Ghost 410.

I will take a price list too please mainly for Athens bows is what they would be for
    Athens Factory Staff
    HHA Pro Staff
    Bust A Buck staff
    2013 Athens Testament black&orange
    2013 Athens testament silver&black

PM sent to stephen in vt!

Blue and Flo Green.jpg

Blue and flo green

IMG_20130613_151034_705.jpg

Solid flo green for a Motive 6!

IMG_20140220_113902_791.jpg

Flo Purple and Black with a Flo Pink pinstripe topped this custom Pink/Purple themed Carbon Spyder 30!!!!

Sweet, Rob! Good luck. I almost can't wait to wear out a set of string/cables.

Kel
    NOV 2-8 *** WestQuest 2014 *** Rut Hunt *** Live from the Stand ***
    2014 Elite Energy 32 | 2013 Elite Hunter | 62# | 28˝ | Copper John Micro Mark III | Code Red | 400 Easton Flatline DOAs | 100g Rage 2" Chisel | 2" NAP Killzones | HogWired
    2013 WestQuest Thread Link

Thanks kel! If anyone is looking for graphic work hit up IndianaPSE!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaPSE View Post
    Sweet, Rob! Good luck. I almost can't wait to wear out a set of string/cables.

Kel

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast