Archery Talk Forum banner

What was your first Bear bow

2K views 30 replies 30 participants last post by  studlypwnss 
#1 ·
I don't know if there is already a thread for this, but here we go. What was everyone's first Bear bow. Mine was a Bear Outbreak that i got from dicks in August of 2013. I quickly out grew it and replaced it in September/November with an Agenda 6

Compound bow Musical instrument Bow and arrow Bow Metal

See less See more
#29 ·
New here...been about 40+ years since my last bow. Just bought a Bear Black Bear. No idea what year it is....need to see if I can find out from the serial number. Searched and found it might be as early as a 1990 by the images I found. It's my first compound and I must admit I know very little about them. Will be asking a few questions as I learn how to use it. Was a very good shot back in my youth, but did not keep up with it over time. Since self healing my two rotator cuffs, it's time. Looking forward to some good advice and help!

#31 ·
first was the 2013 legio and i loved i so much i bought a shiny new agenda 6. and it SHOOTS. best bow I've ever used. an I've used a lot, just never owned.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.